Crêpes

^ new character-- to be introduced. This is the last new character.

"It's time to die, Juneau."

William then pulled Juneau back from the wall, slamming her against the railing.

"I should've effaced you that day...Jimin was right... You should've left Daniel alone."

Juneau then watched as William's hands began to blur their surroundings.

And with that, William grabbed a fistful of her hair, immediately sucking her into the empty vastness of space in which Daniel, Adaleine, and Quinn awaited her.

Juneau was gone.

But William remained.

Beside him, an apartment door opened.

Cassandra emerged and began walking to Juneau's apartment in comfortable attire.

William followed behind and stood beside her as she awaited Juneau's apartment door to open.

"Hey..." William breathed into Cassandra's ear.

She looked back, only to see no one there.

"What the...?" She swirled around in utter confusion, then looking back to Juneau's door.

And there he was.

Cassandra was immediately taken in by William's hands, transported into his world of separate, empty space.

He then quickly disappeared.

Just as a worried April opened the door.

"Juneau?"

~~~

"Thank you, Mr. Policeman," Junior chirped once they finally reached Henri Cole's place.

"Of course, just don't-"

The door then opened, and an extremely handsome, luscious man named Henri Cole appeared.

"Hey, Junior," Henri rumbled with that extremely deep voice of his. His hair was a hot mess, ruffled and tossed. His comfortable, baggy clothes made him look all the more luscious.

"You left your little brother here wandering around in the cold weather. You should know better than that, young man."

Henri's face remained blank.

"Junior, I was looking for you, and you mean to tell me that you'd been out of the house? You little brat.

"Thank you, police officer," Henri then continued, grabbing Junior by the wrist then pulling him into a hug. Junior's face immediately met Henri's built stomach.

Henri slammed the front door shut.

The blinds were closed and the only light that came in was from his sliding glass door which lead to the backyard.

"Where's your parents?" Junior asked, his face blazing red.

"Work..." Henri mumbled. "How the hell did you run into that policeman?" He looked back questioningly at Junior.