Don't even bother

Daniel^^

A pink pajama-ed Daniel lead an utterly angered Juneau across the sidewalk and out of sight.

It was an interesting sight: a formally dressed semi-woman being dragged along by a tall semi-man wearing pink pajamas with a bunny eared hoodie.

"Excuse me, but what do you think you're doing?!" Juneau shouted. She looked frantically around. She was going to scream "rapist" as soon as someone came around.

"I need your insight on something," Daniel spoke neutrally and continued tugging her along by the hand.

It was amazingly soft and incredibly warm.

"You ought to sought out one's permission, or at least notify them of your desires, before dragging them into your business," Juneau spat.

"You're a stubborn one," Daniel replied. "Talking it out with you would be a waste of time."

"Really? Well that's funny, because we've only known each other for, like, two days."

Daniel suddenly stopped and turned with an unimpressed look.

"Really? Really? You're my class president," he started. "And you're always yelling at everyone in the hallway during break- and outside of my classroom. That's one of the reasons why everyone in room B-1 hates you!" Daniel then quickly shut up.

He'd gone too far.

And it'd only been several seconds.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

Juneau looked to the pavement.

Her feelings had been hurt.

"I'm sorry," Daniel repeated, but still softly. He looked to the now fragile-appearing Juneau with his guiltily pursed lips. "I shouldn't have said that."

Juneau shook her head.

"It's fine," she breathed. "I shouldn't be letting such things get to me anyway."

But the truth did get to her.

It ate at her mercilessly.

Every morning while passing the classrooms of troublemakers, rude comments were spat at her.

She always had to deal with the stupid dimwits.

They asked her questions that only idiots would ask-- but then again, that's what they were.

"Let's go," Juneau brushed passed Daniel. Then looked back at him. "Where are we going?"

Daniel looked at her, still worried.

It's amazing how one could become so care some for someone they'd just met the day prior the previous day.

"Are you sure?" Daniel whispered.

Guilt added itself into the mixture.

"Yeah," Juneau whispered back.

"Then let's go." Daniel passed her and took the lead.