Round 3

Daniel^^^

Daniel shuffled through his papers quickly.

He had to hurry.

He had to hurry, or else

Everyone was

Going to

Die.

He stopped.

He'd found his sketched out plan.

His muscles relaxed and he sat more comfortably as the house then settled down.

The plan was simple.

Allow me to try my best to explain it you.

Don't fret (pls).

Daniel was going to hop through the tunnel of glitter and land at the school board meeting. He'd hypothesized that the most people would be there.

Next he'd try his best to take them all--including himself-- into the hole of glitter.

This glitter hole, as usual, would transport all enterers an hour back to a separate dimension.

After the earthquake had ended in their primary dimension, he'd take them all back but then through the tunnel of glitter; away from the damaged property.

Was that clear?

Please (pls) bear with me.

The tunnel of glitter took him to other places of the same time.

The hole of glitter brought him to the other dimension.

After years of observations, he'd come to the conclusion that the hole was a black hole and the tunnel was a wormhole.

Pls relax. Bear with me!

Daniel jumped through the wormhole.

And landed on the destructed school board office building.

The major earthquake had not yet occurred, but even so, the Earth trembled so violently that both the fallen and safe could barely sit.

The gigantic mess of hills and pits of rock, concrete, and demolished buildings trembled.

Daniel uncontrollably shook with it.

He fell to his knees and hands, which by then were automatically pierced by the sharp, rocky debris.

He felt no urge to cry.

He'd exited that phase a long time ago.

He looked around then noticed a pair of light brown eyes staring at him.

A pale black haired boy stared at him with surprise.

Had he seen?

"Daniel?" Junior wondered aloud. Of course, Daniel could not hear him because of the quake.

But Daniel could read his lips.