Join Us

William Seokjin Cheshire and Park Jimin

"What does he want with us?" Daniel rubbed his temples frustratedly. Quinn laid limp beside him.

"Why Quinn?" Daniel was so confused. This boy wasn't from the future, and yet he was the product of him and Quinn?

If this boy weren't from the future, then he must've been from a separate dimension where he and Quinn existed. For that to happen, that dimension had to be a parallel dimension. Daniel growled.
His interest in physics was beginning to fade. He was already tired of this shit.

"William?!"

~~~

"What the...?" Junior sat up and rubbed his throbbing head.

He'd been at the crêpe shop with Henri, but now...

"Hey, pretty face."

Junior was met with the sight of an unfamiliar boy.

"I've been waiting for you."

Junior looked around and saw that they were in a vast world of...white. Then Junior remembered. The strange man named -- what was his name? -- Jimin. He'd said that William was waiting for him. Junior decided to have some fun.

"I've been waiting for you, too, William." Junior spoke dramatically then smirked at William's look of surprise.

"How do you know my name?" William asked slowly.

"Why wouldn't I know the name of a hot **** babe like you?"

**please excuse my language here

~~~

Jimin and Henri walked their way through William's empty world.

"Hey, Henri..."

"Hm?" Henri looked to him tenderly, his fingers interlocked with Jimin's. He didn't want to let go.

Ever.

Park Jimin was probably the best thing to have ever happened to him. But this was a different story for Jimin, for he didn't care about Henri Cole. Henri Cole just happened to be the perfect soldier for this mock war.

"I just wanted to let you know that I don't love you." Henri didn't seem to comprehend the words. "Not even in the least bit. Now get your filthy hands off of me, you dirty bitch."

Park Jimin flung Henri's hand to the side then wiped his vigorously against his basketball shorts. Henri watched the handsome Jimin as he continued striding forward. This couldn't be happening, no, not again.

"Then, who is it you love?" Henri called out desperately.

Jimin turned.

"Min Yoongi," Jimin sang Yoongi's name euphorically. Henri was confused by this. "You know him as William Yoongi Cheshire, but that name's fake. Now hurry up and get your ass over here before I kill you."

Henri looked to him with dead eyes.

"I could always do that myself."