It Doesn't End Here

^^Juneau Roux (left)

Every one of their heads popped from their apartment doors as if they were the product of a domino effect.

It'd been a week since everyone had been relocated to nearby Santa Clara.

Near the apartments were offices for Dell and Cisco.

The earthquake had had mercy on the busy city, the aftershocks only as high as three.

And as "privileged" students, Santa Clara high school had accepted them.

Parents and guardians who remained inconsiderate and hostile towards the newcomers complained to the school board since their children were on the waiting list.

Privileged children are privileged children.

Too bad.

"Ready to carpool?" Juneau's mother asked, swinging her new car keys in hand.

With savings and income, Juneau's mother's money income remained steady.

Because of the demolition of their vehicles, Ms. Roux had purchased a new 2016 BMW X1 SUV Overview.

The disaster had brought some excuses for some new things.

"Is that one it?" Adaleine pointed to a Honda Civic below. "I mean, we're all just buying temporary stuff, right?"

Juneau laughed and Cassandra rolled her eyes playfully.

"And I feel funny," Adaleine continued. She looked down to her attire then to the others.

Santa Clara high school was public, not private; so they instead wore casual clothing.

And being that they'd attended private practically their entire lives, they never had the need for a large closet of regular apparel. Fancy dresses and business sets had set hung in their closets. Formal wearings had hung there, too.

"I think you three look adorable, though," Ms. Roux said, defending them from themselves.

They pressed level 1 once entering the apartment elevator.

"Isn't this an elite school?" Adaleine asked. Her worries and curiosity bombarded her -- and her party -- incessantly.

"Ah... not as much as Mission San Jose," Juneau carelessly spoke.

"Don't go around dissing schools, that's rude, June," Ms. Roux lectured with a slight slap to the back of Juneau's head.

"Are you sure you're 41, mom?" Juneau asked playfully.

Another smack came down.

But this time it was a motherly kiss to the pale forehead of Juneau Roux.

~~~

I know this one was boring, and you must be thinking: this is a drastic change. But trust me...

(Can you trust me? Armys should get that (; )

Sorry, I went off topic. But you'll see the dramatic difference.

Bwah ha ha~~

I'm brilliant, just

Like

You.

*rudely points to person behind you*