Tuxedo Shopping #2

~With the boys~

Albert: *looks in mirror* You think Lindsay will find me nice in this tuxedo?

Tank: Trust us. Lindsay wouldn't care about the tux. As long as you wait for her at the altar, she'll be happy.

Albert: *smiles*

Billy: *whistles at himself in the mirror* Oh la la. Ralph Lauren looks dashin' on me.

The boys: *roll eyes*

~With the girls~

Jessica: *receives a text from Nikolai* *opens text*

Nikolai: *sent a text of Albert in his tux* Don't show Lindsay. *vodka emoji*

Jessica: *rolls eyes* I won't.

Misty: *walks in with Micayla* Hey Jess.

Jessica: Hey girls. Look at this.

Misty & Micayla: *sit next to Jessica and sees Al's picture* Oh la la.

Jessica: Ain't he a Prince Charming?

Micayla: Meh. Not like my darling Richtofen! *blushes*

Misty: Or my sweet Marley. *blushes*

Jessica: *shrugs* He can't compare to my strong Floyd. *blushes*

Me: Hey y'all! *walks in the room*

The girls: *hide Jessica's phone and talk about their guys*

Jessica: You handcuffed his legs too!? *talks to Micayla*

Micayla: Yes. *blushes*

Misty: At least she didn't do that thing that you did with Floyd. *glares at Jessica*

Jessica: What can I say....I love chocolate on....almost....everything. *smirks*

Misty: Ew.

Micayla: At least she doesn't scream loudly in the night while the rest of us are trying to sleep. *looks at Misty*

Misty: OKAY! Most of the time it's you and Richtofen doing the noise. *looks at Micayla*

Me: Oh my god......0-0....really girls?

Misty: Hey! I want a smart man in the streets, but a beast in the bed. *smirks*

Micayla: Richtofen fits those requirements. *blushes*

Me: *face palms* If the guys can hear you now...

Richtofen: Ve did. *peeks through the door*

The girls: *blush very hard, facing the boys*

The boys: *in their normal clothes, staring at the girls with wide eyes*

Marlton: *clears throat* Well then.....I'm going to take a shower. *walks away, blushing hard*

Me: Did y'all hear us!? 0-0

Floyd: Everything.

Jessica: *blushes*

Me: Well then....hope y'all enjoyed!

Tank: *clears throat from embarrassment* Be sure to vote, comment, and follow Lindsay and @Mactofen1918!

Me and Richtofen:......♡Bye♡