Dare 9

KEEP READING BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE VIDEO.

Me: Well, here we are with a new dare!:3

Tank: Let's do this! Oh-Rah!

Me: Wait... *looks around* Where's Richtofen?

Nikolai: *sips vodka* Still crying in his room, because Micayla made him feel heartbroken.

Me: *blows raspberry* RICHTOFEN! She didn't mean it like that! *yells towards his room*

Richtofen: *in his room, listening to My Immortal by Evanescence* *crying* I loved her so much. *blows nose in tissue, while holding a picture of Micayla*

Jackie: -_-........Well.....let's do this without him.

Me: Jessica, read the dare.

Jessica: devilishgamergirl dares us to play Until Dawn.

Tank: Oh no....

Me: Well, let's go y'all!

~After setting up the console~

NOTE: (PLEASE READ) The video above shows the top 10 creepiest commercials that ever aired on TV. If I were you, I wouldn't watch it. If you're a brave soul, good luck. And if you want to be brave, let me warn you of two of them. One commercial shows a peaceful scenery, and then all of a sudden, a zombie jumpscare pops up. And also...the one where there is a warning sign in the beginning, PLEASE KNOW TO BE READY FOR WHAT HAPPENS. That commercial was named 'one of the scariest commercials ever' for a good reason. Just know, that a demonic ghost girl pops up, and be sure to have your volume very low or competely off, because the audio gets very loud when she appears. I added the video to show how scared the crews were by playing Until Dawn. Their reactions were the same one like mine, when I saw the two commercials that I talked about.

Everyone: *after playing the game* 0.0....*on the floor, about to have heart attacks* That's...not...funny.

Tank: *holding his chest* Oh...my ...God.

Richtofen: *appears from his room to get more tissues, still heartbroken* You all are stoopid. *gets another tissue box and goes back to his room, locking the door again*

Me: Well...hope...y'all enjoyed!

Tank: *back to normal* Be sure to vote, comment, and follow Lindsay!

Me....and..........Everly: ♡Bye♡

Everly: *whispers to me*: Is my Mommy and Daddy going to be okay?

Me: *sighs* I'm not sure, sweetie.