CoD XP

~Plane ride to Los Angeles~

Tank: *sitting back, reading a Playboy magazine, smirking* Oohrah...

Takeo: *shakes his head, looking somewhat sick* Dishonor...*gags a bit*

Nikolai: *snickers, drinking a bottle of vodka* First class, baby. Feels better with vodka on my side!

Richtofen: *rolls his eyes, scrolling on YouTube* *gets excited* Ah! It seems Blundell und zhe team have released a new video called Origins Recap just now. *clicks on it and watches it*

Tank: I did good in the trailer. *smiles*

Billy: Eh, you were alright. Not the best, but not the worst. *sipping on a cup of whiskey*

Nikolai: Why did they have to come with us? *sips more vodka*

Richtofen: Blundell believed zhat everyone should be present at zhe event of zhe century.

Tank: *props his elbow on his seat, resting his chin on his palm* At least the Transhit crew didn't get invited.

Jessica: *looks at her phone* According to Misty's latest posts on SnapChat, they're already there.

Sal: I thought those bastards were in San Diego...

Jessica: Guess Blundell felt bad for them.

Nero: *looks at Jessica's phone* It looks like Abigail has already taken selfies with MrTLexify.

Jackie: *annoyed* Lucky bitch.

Jessica: Marlton texted, said he and Jason are talking about new info for Revelations.

MoTD Crew: *groan in annoyance*

Billy: Had to be the nerd to get the info...*crosses his arms*

Takeo: *gets up and rushes to the bathroom*

Finn: What is it with Tak and air sickness?

Tank, Nikolai, and Richtofen: *shrug*

~Getting off the Plane~

Jessica: *looks around* LA. The Hollywood sign is here and I'm gonna make sure I get a damn picture with it. *holds her purse* Darling, come on. *steps on a set of escalators*

Floyd: *breathing heavily, carrying his and Jessica's luggage* Hold on, woman!

MoTD Crew: *snicker, as they pass Floyd and get on the escalators*

Takeo: *gets off the plane, looking green* Finarry...our feet touch on rand, once more. *throws up in the nearest trash can*

Richtofen: *clicks his tongue at Takeo in disappointment* Zhat is vhat you get, Takeo. Eating sushi on an airplane do not mix vell. *walks to the escalators with Tank and Nikolai following behind*