Valentine's Special

Song above is a cover of Katy Perry-E.T by my favorite male singer, Alex Goot. Subscribe to him on YouTube, he is very talented.;) (The guys told me to dedicate this song to their loves)

Me: Happy early Valentine's day! :3 The zombie slayers have something to say;) Enjoy!

Edward Richtofen's Valentine

Dedicated to Mactofen1918

Mein liebling! You have given me a beautiful daughter, and got along with my adult sons. I love you more than the powers that the voices promised me. You are the one voice that I would love to listen to, for the rest of my life. Whether I die or not in Black Ops 3, remember that I'm right there for you. You shine brighter than Element 115; even more precious than that simple rock. I am touched that, although I'm a bad, crazy Nazi doctor, you still look over that, and see the secret gentleman that I am. Ich liebe dich, mein Micayla. ♡

Tank Dempsey's Valentine

Dedicated to That_Amazing_Gamer

Oh-Rah! My favorite holiday of the year! *smirks* Nothin' like spending the day with the girl I fell in love with. I love you, my Jugger girl. I would so reach for you tonight. ;) Love you more than my country; love you more than being a marine. Hell, I would risk everything for ya. You're my gal;)

Nikolai Belinski's Valentine

Dedicated to LuckyDuck115

Da, Amy! Vodka shots, me and you, eh? You know what I love more than vodka? You....carrying vodka for this Russian bear. I love you more than Nikolai's other wives combined. You are Nikolai's perfect girl. Cold and fierce when you need to be, like Russia winter nights, but warm and nice, like drinking vodka near a lit campfire. I love you, Amy.

Freddy: She loves me more, fat pig.

Me, Misty, and Jessica: *gang up on Freddy*

Note: After watching Jason's Nightmare scene from the movie, Freddy vs Jason, I now hate Freddy with a burning passion!

Me: *looks at Freddy* Too soon? :p

Jessica: Ha! Burnin' passion.

Freddy: -_-......

Takeo Masaki's Valentine

Dedicated to Speedy from SpeedandGamertool

Speedy, thank you for taking an interest in me. I feel honored....and loved. I would risk my beliefs in honor and securing my lineage, if it means that you'll be by my side. I....love you, Speedy. Don't worry, Gamer. I shall wait for your cousin.

Abigail 'Misty' Briarton's Valentine

Dedicated to Marlton Johnson

Hey, Marley! Have I told you that I love you? What, only like a million times? How sweet, you've been counting! Well, I love you than the next girl who thinks otherwise. I'll kick her butt! I love it when at night, you tell me how beautiful I am, while kissing me with those sweet, gentle lips. I love it when I wake up every morning to see you asleep, with one arm wrapped around my bare waist. I love how, after the apocalypse, you gave up on your beliefs and fears, showing your emotions to me. I love you, Marlton Johnson.