Dare 20

Me: *helping some of the residents outside* *It's a nice, drizzling day today with a bit of sun*

Misty: *has a large straw hat on to protect herself from the light rain and sunlight as she's pulling out weeds* 

Diego: *putting small flower sprouts and seeds in the ground to liven up the outside areas of the house* *He's bought sweet peas, nigellas, aquilegias, and Californian poppies* 

Billy: *clearly doesn't want to do any garden work as he's making more holes for Diego to plant the seedlings* *mutters that no one's going to be tending to them and this is a waste of his time*

Sal: *smacks him across the head as he passes him* *He's busy helping Scarlett and Marlton wheel in supplies for the Q & A's greenhouse* 

Scarlett and Marlton: *arguing between each other on whose schematics they will use, coming up with far too many reasons*

Nero, Stuhlinger, and Jackie, and Gideon: *lounging on the pool's chairs underneath the umbrellas, either sleeping or drinking Finn's homemade whiskey*

Misty: *leans up to wipe sweat from her brows* *She looks over at the four, glaring at them* Y'know, it would be nice if you four got off your asses and chipped in!

Stuhlinger: *waves her off with a lazy hand* And y'know you could've stayed inside with the rest, sweetheart.

Marlton: *pauses his argument with Scarlett before looking over at Stuhlinger* Unlike you and your group, Mr. Stuhlinger, the other residents inside are either busy with personal tasks or they're are renovating the rooms. *resumes his argument with Scarlett*

Stuhlinger: *scoffs as he leans back in his chair, throwing his arms up over his head in a lazy manner* Not feeling it today, Darlington

Decker: *follows behind with a letter* Clearly, since you among everyone else weren't in the Letter Room today.

Olivia and Marie: *walk outside with large pints of cold lemonade behind Decker* 

Billy: I got dragged into doin' this shit!

Decker: Fair punishment because you set the Letter Room on fire! *shakes his head* Honestly boy, you surprise me. *glares at him* Better hope your mob connections can cover the damages.

Billy:  *ignores him* How come the others get to stay inside then!? *shouts angrily*

Olivia: Pardon me sir, but unless you would like to wipe down everyone's toilets with your coworkers, I suggest...*throws lemonade at Billy's face, handing the stunned man his empty glass* ...that you cool your temper.

Everyone, even Scarlett and Marlton: *worried*

Billy: *inhales deeply* *exhales* Okay...*doing his best to ignore Olivia before turning back to Decker* How come Diego doesn't get punished?

Diego: *wipes his hands, thanking Marie when she hands him a glass of lemonade* My apologies, señor, but as someone with many skills, I was needed elsewhere than the Letter Room. *takes a sip before shouting out loud to Stuhlinger* What is your excuse burro?!

Stuhlinger: *flips him off with a glare*

Me: *takes a long sip of lemonade that Olivia handed to me* Enough, y'all! Let's take a break and answer this letter. *looks around* Olivia! Why don't you read for us?

Olivia: Well...*looks around at everyone's expectant eyes minus Billy* I suppose it is only fair as I've made a spectacle in this chapter.

Decker: Impressionable too. *gives her a thumbs up before handing her the letter*