Gossip Nerds / Announcement

Marlton: *clears his throat* Hello, individuals of Wattpad! I am Marlton Johnson.

Poindexter: Greetings, I'm Poindexter!

Marlton and Poindexter: And you're reading Gossip Nerds!

Poindexter: *presses a button to initiate the sound of clapping*

Marlton: *bows at the claps* *straightens up* Now, I would like to introduce you to our special guest today! After such a while of her absence, please welcome...Dressiestsphinx!

Poindexter: *presses the clapping button again*

Me: *walks out, waving everywhere with a big smile* *shakes Marlton and Poindexter's hands before sitting down*

Marlton: It is great to see you, Miss Lindsay. After all, it has been a while.

Me: *sighs* Exactly! I'm just glad to be here. I gotta tell you Marlton, I loved your role in the third comic.

Marlton: *laughs* Oh yes, an insight of the 'insanity' I possess.

Poindexter: *presses a button that initiates the sound of gasping*

Marlton: *puts his hands up in surrender* I'm sorry!

Me: *laughs before continuing* I'm glad because now I can write deeper into your character development for the Suicide Squad book. I just wrote a bit of it in the first and third chapters, but now that we have confirmation that you have a bit of a mental side, I feel comfortable now to continue!

Marlton: *fixes his glasses* Oh, yes. But please, do not write me as a nerdy Hannibal Lecter. *smiles*

Me: *nods* I won't.

Marlton: Now, can you please tell everyone that will be reading this chapter later about your new profile picture?

Me: *nods before speaking* As some of you may know, especially on Instagram, I have been fascinated by Blizzard's new game, Overwatch. I haven't played the game yet, but the characters, the animated shorts, the comics, etc. have caught my attention! I love all of it! With 24 heroes, people have started to ship them.

Marlton: Yes, I've heard of the few ships that have been going around. *smiles* Honestly, I believe Misty and I can identify ourselves as Symmetra and Junkrat.

Me: Which is my favorite ship out of all the ships that exist so far, which is a lot!

Marlton: What do you like about this ship? Do not skip out on the juicy details!

Poindexter: *initiates the 'woo' button*

Me: *laughs and blushes a bit before speaking* Well, what's there not to love? Both characters started from a young age with nothing, either from the destruction of the Outback or the poverty in Hyderabad. Both individuals love their profession deeply. One is more mature than the other and one is willing to live off the edge than the other. One represents creation, order, and law, while the other represents destruction, discord, and chaos. Honestly, I'm a sucka for romances that are based off the idea of opposites attract. These two can be a great couple because they balance each other out as good and evil. They create a yin-yang, a Garnet fusion, and anything that are polar opposites that come together to form something beautiful. I'm always holding out hope that one day they will get together because if my second favorite ship could do it (Genji x Mercy) then so can Symmetra x Junkrat.

Marlton: *claps* See this is me and Misty! She's my Junkrat while I am her Symmetra.

Poindexter: *intiates the 'awww' button*

Me: #Goals! So, I would like to discuss this ship more...in the form of a book.

Poindexter: *immediately presses the gasping button*

Marlton: *widens his eyes* Are you telling the truth!?

Me: *smiles and motions to the screen behind us* I'm planning on two books. One will be a story, while the other will be more of a one-shot.

Marlton: I'm speechless, Lindsay! I have heard that you won first place in a competition recently and your work will be going to state!

Me: *smiles* Yeah, I want to continue writing in the form of fanfictions.

Marlton: So, tell us about the books.

Me: Here's Hoping We Collide will take place during the recall and the missions that the Overwatch members will go on against Talon

Me: Here's Hoping We Collide will take place during the recall and the missions that the Overwatch members will go on against Talon. However, it will still focus on only Symmetra and Junkrat and the connection that will form between them. I have started on the first chapter so far, which makes me feel happy!

Marlton: *nods* And the second?

Me: The second, like I have stated before, is a one-shot about the concept of fusion from Steven Universe, however I am implementing that element in Something Entirely New

Me: The second, like I have stated before, is a one-shot about the concept of fusion from Steven Universe, however I am implementing that element in Something Entirely New. The one-shot is told by Symmetra and Junkrat, of course, to a sleepy D.VA because she wants to know so badly. So, they simply tell her about their fusion, Jasatya Fawkes. Fans of Steven Universe and Overwatch may like this one-shot.

Marlton: *nods* Well, I am excited to read both writings from the lovely Dressiestsphinx. Am I right folks?

Poindexter: *intiates the clapping button*

Marlton: Thank you for coming out today, Lindsay. I have heard of your busy schedule of school and I wish you the best of luck. *shakes my hand*

Me: *nods, shaking his hand* Thank you for having me, Marlton.

Marlton: *turns to the readers and bows* *straightens his back again* I am Marlton Johnson.

Poindexter: I'm Poindexter!

Marlton and Poindexter: And we'll see you in the next installment of Gossip Nerds!

Me: *jumps in* Hope y'all enjoyed!

Tank: *comes onto the set* Be sure to vote, comment, and follow Lindsay!

Richtofen: *jumps beside me*

Me and Richtofen: Bye!