New Book Teaser/ Killers vs COD Crews Snap Battle

Me: Any Jason Voorhees x OC fans out there? ;)

Everyone: *gasps* IT'S NOT ABOUT COD Zombies or FNAF!

Me: Nope!:3 I'm already writing the first chapter:)

Richtofen: Nein....not zhe stoopid American game of...hockey.

~Door is broken down~

~Horror icons Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, and Chucky step in the room~

Everyone: *gasp*

Freddy: *flicks his tongue at Jessica and Misty* Well, well, well.

Chucky: Take a good look, Freddy and Jason...of the so-called slayers.

Jason: *writes something down on notepad* Ripoffs of typical zombie apocalypse video games.

Jessica: Uh, excuse me? Says the ones that get cheesy movies that are plain out stupid.

Misty: Yeah. We do better killings than these idiots.

Freddy: *looks at his sharp metal nails* Says the one who gets killed....twice in the same game.

Marlton: He didn't just say that.

~Freddy and Chucky hiss~

The Zombie Crews: Ohhhhh...so they want to talk trash about us?

Billy: Oh, it's on! Tank, fire them up.

Tank: Chucky....I just saw Bride of Chucky, Seed of Chucky, and Curse of Chucky....they suck, just like your special effects.

Everyone: OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Chucky: Oh yeah, says the man who sucks at parenting. That bitch of a daughter you have, worse than any typical blonde I killed.

Freddy: OHHHHH!!!!

Jason: *writes on his notepad* Ohhhhh!!!!

Nikolai: *sips vodka* Says the one who couldn't tell if his child was a boy or a girl.

Jessica: *clicks tongue* Transgender child of Chucky.

Everyone: OHHHHHHHHH!!!

Freddy: *snickers* That was pretty good.

Chucky: *glares at Freddy*

Takeo: Dishonor on each of your kirrs. Takeo can kirr better.

Freddy: *mutters* But we didn't kill our folks, did we? *looks at Jason and Chucky*

Jason and Chucky: *shakes their heads*

Richtofen: Ah, but you three have somezhing in common. You all are perverts. Our dear Freddy played vith children, little Chucky vants to possess a little boy's body, und Jason kills most of his victims zhat are half-naked.

Everyone: OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Jason: *writes on his notepad and shows it to Richtofen* What did mother say about playing with dolls and yourself?

Freddy: *snickers* Let me remind you that you took a little girl's body, Doc. How was it like being a little girl?

Chucky: *snickers*

Billy: Geez. Let's talk about little girls, huh? Freddy, how's your daughter? If I remember, she blew ya up, sky high!

Finn: With dynamite!

Everyone: OHHHHHH!!!!

Chucky: Billy, you never had a kid. Finn, even my Tiffany wouldn't snitch on me to the cops. Angela, was it?

Freddy: *chuckles*

Albert: To answer Jason with that comeback to Richtofen....where's your mother? Still waiting for her back at Crystal Lake?

Everyone, including the killers: *gasp*

Jason: *glares at Albert before writing on his notepad* Where's your mother, Albert? We never know about your parents.

Freddy and Chucky: *snicker*

Sal: Jason, you can't talk. What happened with Daddy? He didn't leave, because of your face, did he?

Everyone: Ohhhhhh...

Chucky: How's the electric chair, Sal? I heard it shocked you and your poor excuses of gangsters all the way to hell.

Freddy: Where I waited for you all.

Jessica: *steps up* Geez, let's talk about....third degree burns, Freddy.

Misty: All because you couldn't stop being a pervert with teens.

Marlton: Step in our world, and you won't last long.

Stu: Freddy, zombies don't go to sleep. That means, you're role is useless in our world.

Jessica: *hisses* Ouch. Did that hurt Freddy? Or is it the fact that you can only attack in dreams?

Freddy: Wait until tonight, sweet lips. I'll be there.

Jessica: *smirks and walks closely to Freddy's ear, whispering* Sorry, I don't ever dream. I just sleep. Maybe, Jeff the Killer will get me before you can.

Nero: Oh my. A teenage psycho would kill Ms. Rose, before the man of nightmares can get her.

Floyd: Ouch. That's embarrassing.

Jackie: *shakes head* You all....I can't deal with sometimes.

Me: Well....who won?

Zombie Crews: WE DID!!!! *puts on sunglasses* Asta la vista, killas. You all have been terminated. *walk out the door*

Me: *shakes head*

Micayla: *holding Everly* Oh my...

Everly: Ohhh!!! Daddy won!

Micayla and Me: 0.0....DID SHE SAY HER FIRST WORDS!?!?!?

Everyone: *runs back*

Richtofen: *runs and holds Everly: SHE DID!!! VUNDERBAR! *looks at the killers* I'm sorry, have any of you held your child?

The killers: *stay quiet*

Richtofen: Ja....you all are terrible fazhers.

Me: *shakes head* Well hope y'all enjoyed!

Tank: Be sure to vote, comment, and follow Lindsay!

Me: Oh and one more thing....

Everyone: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!

Me: A new chapter of this book will be coming out later today about Christmas Eve:3

Me and Richtofen: ♡Bye♡