Surprise, surprise.

~Previously on @That115RichtofenGirl's profile~

"Where tf is everyone at especially @dressiestsphinx"

~Present day~

Me: *reads the exact post and my reply* Well, I'm here to answer that right now. I'm deciding to do this alone, while the others are off playing some Overwatch.

Stuhlinger: *from the Game Room* I GOT BOOPED OFF!

Misty: *laughs* You're a Pharah! You can fly, idiot.

Billy: We don't need a damn Symmetra, nerd!

Marlton: I am terribly sorry, Mr. Handsome, but I must point out that I'm currently on fire, teleported our team back to defend the point, and even after we lost Objective A, I had provided you and the rest with a shield generator. I have also guarded you with a Photon barrier when the enemy Pharah tried to use her rocket barrage and I've guarded the main and side entrances with my turrets. Have you contributed in any way as a level one Widowmaker? No? Then I suggest you pick a healer.

Billy: Or you could switch to be Mercy and actually be a SUPPORT!

Marlton and Billy: *continue to argue*

Me: *rolls my eyes as I continue my post* As you've all read from a post I published on my profile, I've gotten into Overwatch. I really didn't mean to have a fallout when it came to zombies, but with how Infinite Warfare is handling it and with the end of the zombie comics that we got a few days ago, I just wanted something that was relevant to write about. Honestly, my reads on my stories were decreasing by every chapter I published, which had lead me to reconsider what I wanted to write and getting more recognition. Don't get me wrong, I love CoD: Zombies and Overwatch at the same amount, but I was...intimidated by the reads that Wattpad writers were garnering and how Zombies' was just getting not just confusing but just less and less. But I'm not here to reminisce on the glory days, I'm here to announce something. As a way to show my 'lost' books and ideas that were never released, I'm creating a book with them all to show you all of what could've been some good reads that would've contributed to our little community. It's going to be called, Dressiestsphinx: The Lost Chronicles, which will not just consist of unreleased stories and ideas, but also OCs that never made their appearances, AUs, stories that had nothing to do with Zombies that I wanted to release, and more. Along with these pieces, there will be explanations of why these things never were published, and for those that were so eager to await certain books that have published, there will be explanations for each book on why they were never continued or rather finished. If you would like to find me other than Wattpad, I can be found being active on Archiveofourown, the Overwatch Amino app, and Tumblr. Thank you all for the support that you all gave me, and no, this isn't a goodbye, just so you know. Think of it as a comeback, especially with the fact I have ideas for Overwatch :3 Well, hope y'all enjoyed!

Tank: *runs in* Finally! Be sure to vote, comment, and follow Lindsay!

Richtofen: *walks in* It has been a very long time, Lindsay.

Me: *sighs* Yep, it has.

Me and Richtofen: <3Bye<3!