Nikolai's Bachelor Party/24-Hour Challenge/Christmas Eve

~New York City~

Tank: Nothin' like staring at the Trump Tower and...*throws a middle finger* 

Richtofen: Und vhat? *looks at him*

Tank: Just throwin' a 'Fuck you' sign at it.

Takeo: *guides a blindfolded Nikolai out of the car*

Nikolai: *sniffs the air and shivers* I hate this American air. It makes Nikolai want to throw up.

Billy: Get over it, Saint Nick. It's Christmas Eve and your Bachelor's Party. 

Nikolai: *grumbles* I had no 'Bachelor's Party' before I married. In Russia, we got hitched and fucked.

Misty: Calm down, Nikolai. Don't get your panties in a bunch. *dressed in an elegant dark blue dress*

Marlton: *blushes at her appearance*

Stu: *groans* Why the hell did the bitch tag along?

Marlton: *glares at him* You are always questioning about why you do not have a woman. 

Monty and the Shadowman: *nod*

Monty: Amen to that. 

Stu: And why are they here!? Honestly, you all seem to have some sort of mission to annoy the hell outta me!

Tank: They have a hatred for the dude too, Stu. Besides, they had nothin' else to do.

Nikolai: *still wearing his blindfold* Where are we?

Everyone: *looks at each other nervously*

Misty: Well, we were in the area...*looks at Tank for help*

Tank: *rubs his neck nervously* And uh, we heard it was nice...

Takeo: *sighs and removes Nikolai's blindfold* Wercome to Herr.

Nikolai: *looks up at Trump Tower* You've got to be joking, Americans...

Richtofen: I'm German.

Takeo: I'm Japanese.

Nikolai: *glares at everyone* And Nikolai is going to bathe in your blood.

Everyone: *gulps*

Tank: *holds his hands to his chest* We gotta, Nikolai. For the fans...and for Amy.

Nikolai: *sighs in defeat* Fine, but rent better be cheap.

Richtofen: About zhat...*grins mischievously* 

Billy: *grins back* We're staying here for free.

Nikolai: *confused*

Nero: You see, my dearest Russian, there is a challenge that we hope to achieve.

Monty: *shakes his head* A bloody challenge that will damn us all if we get caught.

Shadowman: If  we get caught, my old friend. 

Misty: Nikolai...we're doin' the 24-hour Challenge! 

Nikolai: *lets his head fall in embarrassment* Damn these American challenges.

Sal: Oh come on, Nick. You get to stay in America's luxurious hotels. 

Nikolai: *lifts his head up to glare at Sal* That is run by a fucking Capitalist umpa lumpa!

Finn: I agree, Saint Nick. There's no way I'm going in there.

Misty: Too late. *throws Finn and Nikolai over her shoulders* Besides, you two can destroy some of the decorations here.