Gorod Krovi Intro/Ending Rant

Contains Spoilers!

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *screams in a pillow*

Tank: Lindsay!?

Me: I'm fucking mad! *throws the pillow at the wall*

Nikolai: *comes in, drinking vodka*

Me: Uh, Nikolai. Go away!

Nikolai: What did I do? *confused*

Me: I'm upset with you and the ending to Gorod Krovi!

Nikolai: -3-...

Me: The people who completed the easter egg would not shut up! I mean yeah you were the first in the world, but remember Noah and his team completed the Der Eisendrache ending first? They had the decency to be quiet during the whole cutscene!

Takeo: *shakes his head* They had too much honor.

Me: But y'all...Nikolai...damn...I couldn't hear clearly because of the screaming, but I heard him say "You've loved and you've lost, everything else is (couldn't here), delusional fantasy. It distance you from painful truth. You know what I speak of. (Next part was the people talking and talking about how many subs they have, blah, blah, blah, Star Wars music, shut up!)...before she was...taken from us.

Everyone: *gasp* *look at Nikolai*

Me: WHO IS THIS SHE!?

Nikolai: *rolls his eyes* The people should've been quiet...*sips vodka*

Me: *falls on my knees and yells at the ceiling* NO!!!!!!!!

Misty: Anyway...what happened next?

Me: Then Nikolai 1.0 said "Some things are forgotten...for a reason!" And then he shoots Origins Nikolai, and Origins Nikolai shoots him with his shotgun, and kills him! BOOM!

Jessica: Then of course the souls from the Summoning Key go into the air...except Shadow Man and Evil Richtofen's souls.

Me: They're still in the artifact! *screams* And then...we get the name...Revelations in the end.

Everyone: The last map...

Me: :3...

Misty: Now...let's talk about that intro.

Me: That intro made me laugh so hard! You know they're badass, if they're not screaming while falling thousands upon thousands of feet from the sky.

Nikolai: Da! *sips vodka*

Richtofen: Ve are zhat excellent.

Takeo: We stare at death with brank faces.

Tank: Oohrah!

Me: :3...Nikolai 1.0 in that mech suit, though...holy shit.

Nikolai: Heh, I can be surprising at times.

Me: Very surprising.

Richtofen: Und now, ve end zhis part.

Me: Of course, well hope y'all enjoyed!

Tank: Be sure to vote, comment, and follow Lindsay!

Nikolai: *sips vodka* And head to your comic book stores for...*points below*

Me: *screams* Tranzit Crew returning! *points below* Here's the details so far

On his quest to secure an ancient artifact known as The Kronorium, Doctor Edward Richtofen enlists the help of The Tranzit Crew, a rag tag group of survivors last seen in the Black Ops II Zombies installment Buried. On a deeply unstable and fractured future Earth, Stuhlinger, Misty, Russman, and Marlton battle for survival against the undead horde, as they slowly uncover the truth behind Richtofen’s mysterious reappearance. The Call of Duty: Zombies miniseries follows these characters’ perilous journey of discovery, filling in crucial pieces of the larger Zombies story.

Me: Treyarch is always surprising me...and I love them!

Misty: We're alive still! Woo!

Marlton: We're contributing to the story!

Stu: We're back to steal the show!

Russman: Back to make more explosions!

Jessica: *mutters* Back to stain the franchise.

Misty: Excuse me? *looks at Jessica*

Floyd: No offense, Misty, but your team is hated by everyone in the community.

Misty: *looks at the SoE crew* Are y'all jealous?

Jack: Nah, but we could've been a better pick.

Marlton: Explain then, Detective. *crosses his arms*

Jack: We're better lookin'.

Jessica: We're way younger than you all.

Floyd: When our map was comin out, we had more stuff about us. We even had sneak peeks about us.

Nero: And we're voiced by celebrities.

Misty: But...we were a part of the original storyline...*points at them* Where the fuck did y'all come from?

Jessica: Boys worship me now, Abigail. They want a younger, more beautiful gal to love.

Misty: I got bigger boobs than you! Guys will always stay loyal to me.

Jessica: *gasps* How dare you!? *groans, walking out*

Albert: *chuckles* Treyarch needed us for the comic.

Jason Blundell: Sorry, Mr. Arlington. We thought the Tranzit Crew needed to redeem themselves after their maps.

Me: You know what...I'm done. Too much today!

Richtofen: Shall ve?

Me: You know it.

Me and Richtofen: ♡Bye♡