Dare 8

Me: Ok y'all! We got a dare. Some of y'all won't survive....

Everyone: WHAT!? 0-0

Me: Nothing! Evil Richtofen...read the dare.

Evil Richtofen: Tf2HoneyBunny dares us to play......Michael Myers.

Everyone: *gasps* 

Evil Richtofen: I vill be it, vhile you all hide. Zhe Michael Myers Theme song vill be playing und.....*turns off the lights*

Everyone: *gasps*

Evil Richtofen: Ve are playing in zhe dark! *starts laughing evilly*

Nero: PANIC!!!!

Everyone: AHHHH!!!! *runs into the walls*

Sal: *groans* Turn the lights back on.

Me: *turns the lights back on* Not yet, Evil Richtofen. Okay, the rules of the game are simple. Evil Richtofen will play as Michael Myers. To keep everyone safe, I changed the actual machete to a fake one. Now the hunted...*points at the crews* will have 10 seconds to hide. Now, I'm bending the rules here. Since, Q/A HeadQuarters is a huge place and one of the only places that y'all don't know how to go to is the Chill Zone, that will be Home base. So, as the hunted, it's your job to try to escape Michael Myers and head for the Chill Zone. Of course, the lights will be off...and to make it more scary..... *goes to power box and flips switches* I'm turning off the outside lights as well. From the gardens to the pool deck.

Everyone: Oh snap....

Me: Okay.....you can do this solo, pair up, or group up. The ones who can make it to Home base, wins. Whoever gets caught, can help Michael Myers in finding the others who haven't been caught yet.

Jack: *turns on Michael Myers theme song* So...do we run?

Me: Yeah. Time just started....

Everyone: Oh shit! AHHHH!!! *runs and hide*

Me: *in a room with night vision TV screens, eating popcorn* Okay. Joining me is Micayla!

Micayla: Hello! 

 Me: We will be highlighting where everyone is at. Evil Richtofen can't hear us, so while we're telling you all *points at readers* where everyone is at, Evil Richtofen won't know.

~10 seconds are up~

Me: Okay...let's see where everyone's at. *looks at the screens* Okay....Tank is in the main bathroom, Richtofen is already outside, hiding in the gardens, Nikolai is in his room, and Takeo is secretly being a ninja and hiding above the ceiling of the living room.

Micayla: Albert is on the roof.....0-0

Me: Be careful, sweetie. Anyway, Sal and Billy are at the pool deck, hiding behind the lawn chairs, and Finn is behind the Christmas tree in the Q/A room.

Micayla: Misty and Marlton are running in the open, heading to Home base, Stu and Russman are trying to sneak downstairs, but...

Evil Richtofen: I see you! HAHAHA!! *chases Stu and Russman*

Stu: AHHH!!!! Run! *heads back upstairs* 

Russman: *tries to follow Stu, but gets caught by Evil Richtofen*

Russman: Aw, man. 

Micayla: Okay...Russman's out. 

Me: We haven't seen the SOE crew so far. They haven't made it to Home base yet. 

Micayla: Found them! Jessica is in her room, Floyd is behind the counter of the kitchen, Nero is hiding at the pool deck, and Jack is hiding in the gazebo outside.