Question 2

Me: Hey y'all!

The Origins Crew: *in the other room, singing their version of Zombie Bells*

(Note: Never knew the actors sung other Christmas songs, beside Deck the Halls. Created by Kings of Carnage)

Misty: *throws her Foxy plushie at the guys* Shut up! We have a question to answer!

Richtofen: *glares at her, before closing the door to the room*

Jessica: *sighs* Okay! What's today's question?

Me: This question is for......Evil Richtofen.

Everyone: *gasps*

Evil Richtofen: Hallo. *smirks evily*

Jessica and Misty: 0.0...

Floyd: *cracks knuckles* Touch my Jessica...and you're dead.

Marlton: *loads Wunderwaffe DG-2* I will electrocute you if you place a finger on Misty.

Evil Richtofen: *places hands up and rolls eyes* I von't. Vhat is zhe question?

Me: *raises eyebrow, before reading the question* Tamaki_and_friends asks you, do you like bondage?

Evil Richtofen: *smirks even more evily* Ja.....

Misty and Jessica: Ewww.

Me: *gags*

Floyd: W-Wait. What's bondage?

Me: Two words. Sex slave.

Marlton: Oh great....now I'm going to vomit. *runs out the room*

Tank: SHUT UP MASS MAGGOTS! IT'S FUCKING CHRISTMAS! *from the other room*

Me: -_-.....Well hope y'all enjoyed!

Misty: Be sure to vote, comment, and follow Lindsay and Tamaki_and_friends!

Me and Evil Richtofen: ♡B-

Origins Richtofen: Nein! *punches Evil Richtofen* Zhat's mein part!

Me and Origins Richtofen: ♡Bye♡