Dare 18

~In the Library of Q & A HQ~

Me: *reading fanfiction peacefully*

Scarlett: *sipping tea before flipping the next page of her Pride and Prejudice book*

Marlton: *practicing how to write Kanji with Ultimis Takeo's help, who's clearly wondering how he's going to teach Marlton when the man is obviously struggling*

Christina Fowler and Nero Blackstone: *trading and re-trading books about illusions and spells between each other* *they are speaking in hush voices on Christina's friend and Nero's idol, Harry Houdini*

Poindexter: *typing frantically on his laptop while also sipping his boba tea each time he presses Enter*

~Suddenly, the roar of a dirt bike can be heard from outside*

Scarlett: *does her best to ignore it but fails* *she closes her book and is about to yell at whoever is causing the disturbance from the window when she stops in her tracks* *turns to me* Lindsay, there's a weird girl yelling your name.

Me: *doesn't look from my book* If it's Samantha, tell her she's been kicked out the house for a reason.

Scarlett: No...I don't even know who that is.

Marlton: *excuses himself from Ultimis Takeo's lesson to see who's outside* *peers out the window, quite surprised* Lindsay, it seems Gabby has paid us a visit.

Decker: *clears his voice from the entrance of the Library* Or a long overdue visit according to her dare from 2016. *waves the letter in his hand nonchalantly*

Me: Oh...*walks over quickly for the letter* *takes it from Decker before motioning Scarlett over* You're new to the story, come on.

Scarlett: *groans as she just started reading again* *puts her book down, making her way over to me* If it helps me to finish my story quickly...*opens up the letter, clearing her throat* Tf2HoneyBunny dares you all to race her on her 250 cc dirt bike. *walks over to look down at Gabby, who's busy doing donuts* From what I can see of her bicycle, it clearly will not win.

Marlton: I beg to differ from your speculation, Ms. Rhodes. *still looking at Gabby's bike* 250cc means that there are 250 cubic centimeters in the engine chamber for fuel and air to mix.

Scarlett: *gives Marlton a blank look* I'm aware what 250cc means Marlton because I have actually raced in my time period. *cocks an eyebrow at him* You also forget that even if her contraption has more space in the engine chamber, it does not mean that it will be faster on the road.

Marlton: *crosses his arms* I would not underestimate Gabby like that, Ms. Rhodes. She can be unpredictable with us. *gasps dramatically* Wait a moment...you're the new individual from a new storyline that will replace the Aether storyline. *narrows his eyes lightly* Meaning you would not know any of our fans like we do.

Everyone else: *either ooing or their eyes are widened*

Scarlett: *nodding her head with her eyes closed before glaring at Marlton coldly* What exactly are you implying, Mr. Johnson?

Marlton: I'm implying that you should go back and read your precious story while the Aether characters and I--*takes out his pair of keys to the garage from his pocket* --fetch our vehicles to race.

~Me and the Aether characters leave~

Poindexter: *puts on his headphones before resuming his work on his laptop* *He's busy typing an original play*

Christina: *shrugs before slipping Nero's wallet (a wallet that he didn't realize he had or didn't realize it fell out his pocket) is under her skirts*