Chapter 1

Many have best friends through all stages of life but, only few lucky ones have them in all stages of life.- Anonymous

Kamya Mehta and Devyani Mehta- the INSEPARABLE girls.

Well, its quite logical that one can have ones best friend residing in the same city, but isn't it magical that the best friend stays in your own building and goes to the same school as you do?

This means you are way beyond privileged since you'l wake up at the same time, run to school together, compensate your boring tiffins with interesting food cooked at your best friends house, bunk lectures and give proxy attendances, stand with each other during unwelcomed fights, do your homework and assignments together, complete with each other in studies, tease each other with this guy the other one doesn't like at all, talk bad about this guy she "kind of" likes, give her a push to propose this Mr Right for her (obviously of your choice) and give her the advice and strength to reject this lofar who proposed her. Well basically, from the immature you, to the little mature you, you grow up with her to your adolescence. Isn't all this simply magical. Yesss!! This exactly was the magic world Kamya and Devyani were living in.

And what was the cherry on the cake was that they both belonged to a very well cultured middle class family, which meant they did share the same background and lifestyles too. Their families were well cultured and unorthodox. They had given their daughters enough freedom to follow their dreams, but not enough to mollycoddle them.

They were inseparable since class 4, when Kamya's father shifted to Mumbai. They immediately became friends, thanks to their last names. Infact, everyone thought they were sisters. And that was what brought them more close. Since then they were always together whether it was at school or in the local trains or at the small garden in their building or at each other's houses.

But time changes, and so does life.

They cleared their boards with flying colors.

But unlike their building their dreams were quite different. Kamya wanted to pursue MBA in finance while Devyani wanted to be a psychiatrist. Since now they had to be separated, they were upset. The joy of togetherness and the innocence of their childhood was now going to be replaced by different career options and the resultant distance between them, but only in terms of busier schedules. Emotionally they were still together as ever, indeed the inseparable ones.

And mature girls that they were, they did not let their emotions take over them. They choose to follow their dreams.

They did separate by going to separate colleges but never did their friendship die.

They found difficulty in catching up with one other due their busy schedules. But they still happened to be each other's best friend. They shared everything whether it was first proposal to first crush to first boyfriend to their heart break.

They were best friends but had very distinct personality. They were a perfect example for the law of nature- 'opposites attract'. Kamya was shy and introvert. She believed in doing everything within rules and boundaries. She loved reading books, cooking and was trained in classical music with some knowledge of classical dancing. While Devyani was, on the other hand, an extrovert, and believed that "rules are meant to be broken". She learned guitar and was trained in contemporory. She loved swimming.

Devyani found her true love while she was in college. She was afraid to tell her parents. But with the help of Kamya she told her parents. Well Devyani was born with a silver spoon. Her parents agreed. She was married to Rajat Sharma. The son of business tycoon Ajay Sharma. She met him in college. He was a doctrate in economics. A year later Kamya was happily married to Aman Hansraj. He was a very successful doctor. If Devyani's was love marriage then Kamya's was a lovely arranged marriage. And well, the magic continued to be present, as they both got married in the same city, Mumbai.

With this, the totally opposite best friends managed to keep alive the bond they shared since so long.

--------

Well so they are in the same city.

lucky ones right??

stay tuned to find more unexpected

next chapter will introduce the main characters Dharam and Kavya.

interesting??

VOTE!! SHARE!! COMMENT!!