Chapter 2

I think we are both due for a run of good luck - the fault in our stars.

5 years later............

Kamya gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. He had sky blue eyes, and looked very handsome just like his father. He was the heart of the house. With those mesmerizing eyes and handsome face he would get attention of everyone. Devyani was the perfect spoiling aunt to  Dharam Hansraj. Aman and Kamya could not be happier than this.

A year later than this........

Devyani gave birth to the most amazing baby girl. She had hazel brown eyes which just complimented her golden brown hair. The hospital nurses would literally fight to hold her. Each place she would go, no one else could get attention except her. Well, Kamya too played her own nice role being the spoiling aunt to Kavya Sharma.

Some years later............

Dharam :- KAVYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS???????????/

Kavya :- (sweetly) what did I do? Well good morning to you too.

Dharam :- MY FOOT GOOD MORNING. YOU JUST SPILLED A BUCKET FULL OF ICE WATER ALL OVER ME ON THIS FREEZING WINTER DAY AND THEN YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT DID YOU DO????

Kavya :- Well isn't this deserved when you don't wish your best friend in the morning and sleep like a jerk.............

Dharam :- What are you talking about? I was the first one to wish you at 12 am. I did wish.

Kavya :- Well, yes you wished me but it was in the night. What about the morning??

Dharam :- UGH! YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE.  And wait who best friend.

Kavya :- Me, dumb. Huh.

Dharam :-  No, you are not.

Kavya :- Whatever.............

Dharam :- Well my best friend won't paint my face with lipstick on my birthday and put it on facebook.

Kavya :- (Trying to stifle a laughter) Well but that was your fault you started the pranks by uploaded the voice clip in which i was singing when I had the most hoarse voice ever.............

Dharam :- Well then who was the one that fooled me and made me wear a pink fairy dress, made me hold a stick with a star when there was no such competition. On top of that you told me that how forgetful I was for not remembering that there was a fairy dress competition.

Kavya :- Well but then you..

She was cut in by Kamya.

Kamya :-Oh shut up you  two! (towards Kavya) did u wake him up so you could fight? ( towards Dharam) and you better change before catching cold. What you two are talking is about when Dharam was in 5th grade. That is almost 7 years back.

Both smile but remain quite. He turns and walks but

Kamya :- Anyways Dharam you did look really cute in that pink dress. 

Kamya & Kavya burst out laughing.....

Dharam :- MOM!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you

Kavya :- ( in between laughs) she's right.

Dharam :- JUST STOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP IT !!!!!! And You better shut up Champa if don't want to spoil your birthday.

Kavya :- You shut up Chaman because you have already spoiled it by not wishing me in the morning. Anyways, I am stopping for now because of you Kamya Aunty. Not because of you, little kitty!!

Dharam slams the washroom door mumbling under his breath.

Dharam and Kavya had always been fighting like cat and mice. But they had also always been there to support each other. They were in different class in their school but still managed to be friends. Their ambition right now was just to pursue B.COM. Kavya and Dharam were not as best friends as Kamya and Devyani but still they were close friends.

Both of them had their breakfast at Kamya's house. And of course he wished her properly. They both headed towards college. Kamya was excited but she had no idea what surprise Dharam had planned for her.

--------

So the surprise will be next

Some new characters will be introduced in the next chapter.....

just before you go back to your busy lives just hit the star button below

thanks

VOTE!!! SHARE!!! COMMENT!!!