Chapter 11

When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, its the best thing. 

-prfctrose

Well indeed, what could be more contending to anyone than being loved back by the person you deeply love. That's exactly the magic Kavya Sharma was experiencing. She was way above cloud nine and was just wanting to live the moment to the fullest, the moment of confession, the moment of acceptance, the moment of belongingness, the moment of loving her first ever love, and the moment of being loved!!!

Both Kavya and Dharam were just sitting and watching TV, rather just staring at the TV, holding each others hands, Kavya leaning on Dharam's shoulders and the both being lost in thoughts of each other, individually and collectively.

About an hour passed by, without any conversation between them. It was suddenly when the movie that they were watching got over and credits started to appear on the screen that broke them off their thoughts. Suddenly both of them realised that they had been simply seeing the TV and not watching the movie.

It was now time that they broke off the silence, and Dharam said to Kavya, "so pretty girl, what are you stressing your little brain so much for?"

Kavya: I don't know Dharam. Do you think our parents should know?

Dharam: No Kavya. Why get them involved at this stage? And as it is, our families know each other too well already, for them to not accept our relationship at any time we tell them. We'll probably do that once we graduate. I think that will be a correct time to confess to them. Also, we are just in our FY. Let's get our Bachelors Degree atleast.

Kavya: You are correct Dharam. You have always been (she smiles)

Dharam: Ok so leave all that now babydoll!! (siting on his knees and still holding her hands) 

So Miss Kavya Sharma, I have completely fallen in love with you! Would you mind if i take you out tonight? Now that I know that I am the luckiest one. The one who can boastfully say that 'Kavya Sharma is mine', will you please add a little to this privilege and spend your evening with me? Please!!!

All Kavya could do at this moment is to let all the blush she felt, appear on her cheeks, making them red! And then, realizing that she needed to respond, to not let the most awaited opportunity go away unattended, she nodded, indicating a clear YES for her first date.

Dharam smiled. Then took Kavya's hand and kissed it! Kavya was thrilled, because she never thought such a simple gesture could also get her goosebumps.

Dharam then stood up, looked at the sparkling eyes of Kavya, and then huged her. Kavya had always loved this, it made her feel warm. 

Dharam (whispering in her ears): Bye my girl friend! See you in the evening.

Kavya (whispers back): Bye Dharam.

And Dharam ran out in no time. Kavya was still blushing. Dharam was known to be quite a flirt, but she had never seen this side of his for herself. 

____________________________________________________________________

So yes, their love story has taken off.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one.

I'd like to mention here that your suggestions will be really welcomed and considered.

Happy reading :)