Chapter 14

The next day at college wasn't the same as before. Both Dharam and Kavya were awake the whole last night and could not wait for the next morning to come, so that they could see each other. Kavya had practically dreamt of all the dream dates possible and Dharam was busy lost in Kavya's prettiness.

The both had decided to bunk their lectures, it would have been impossible for them to concentrate on anything apart from each other. They were sitting in the canteen across each other and looking in each other's eyes. They felt complete, in d presence of each other. Thousands of words and emotions were being exchanged through their eyes.

Shikhar: (snapping between the two) it looks like someone is hooked, and nailed, both at once.

Kavya: (blushing a little at being caught) Hello Mr Perfect! I believe you'll be glad to meet my man, Mr Dharam Hansraj.

Dharam: (giving a hi-five to Shikhar) what's up Shikhar. I haven't heard from you since.....

Shikhar: since long long ago, when I had met you at the Marine Lines, and that is day before yesterday!! (Winking at him)

Dharam had not realized that he had met him just a day ago. So much had happened since then that it looked like ages had passed. Him proposing to his best friend, she accepting her love for him, they going for a date that had gone far more perfect than he had expected. All of this had happened just in a days time. He was feeling amazed at the pace at which all this had happened, and proud at the way he managed to organise such a astonishing date within such a less time. He just smiled in relief.

The three than talked about their lectures, their upcoming project submission dates, their exam time tables, etc etc. But the major role in the discussion was Shikar's. The other two were mostly just nodding and being lost in the memories of the date. It was then that Shikhar realised that they have still not recovered from the nostalgic date, that he decided to let the two enjoy each other's company and leave them with it.

As soon as Shikhar left, Dharam asked, as if he was ready with this question ever since, "So when do we start preparing for our Vivas pretty girl?" Kavya gave a wide grin and replied, "Oh so now that you have raised this question that was most expected, be at 8pm at my house, sharp" Dharam nodded, he was excited that he'd get to spend a lot of time with his girlfriend again. But he was cut from his thoughts and imaginations by Kavya who had yet not completed her sentence, "But we better study Mr Hansraj, or our college will be privileged with having us studying with it for one more year" Dharam realized that they really had to study, because they had not touched their books all this while and exams were approaching really fast. He nodded signalling affirmation and then the two left from college for home.

It was exactly at 8pm that Kavya's doorbell rang. Dharam had never been so punctual. He was surprising her with his accuracy in everything, especially since yesterday. She opened the door to find Dharam standing with a bouquet of roses.

Dharam: flowers for the beautiful girl!

Kavya: Oh Dharam! Thank you so much. I have never seen these many roses in my entire life as many you have arranged for me in the last two days. What's up with the roses?

Dharam: yeah. For one thing that I know you love it's aroma. Plus they are a token of love. Plus, they signify beauty, and well the beautiful deserves the beautiful!!

Kavya: oh I see! So now for one thing that yeah I love it's aroma and I m feeling intoxicated now with it. Plus I love you too (saying so, she kisses his cheek). Plus my dear boyfriend, if you have forgotten, I'd love to remind you that we aren't on a date today (And she winks) So we better start up with studying

Dharam: oh yes beautiful! Let's study. I'll study you while you will be studying the books (he winks back!)

Kavya blushed. The both moved to her room where Kavya had already kept the books and the time table ready. She quickly opened the books and sat to study, flipping one book to Dharam without looking up, trying to look serious and focused. Dharam takes the book and starts reading. He read the first line which said 'a product goes through 4 stages in its life cycle; introduction, growth, maturity, decline' and having read this much, he looks up to Kavya, and he loses his focus again. He looked at his girl wearing nerdy spectacles and her hair tied in a bun. She looked gorgeous! He couldn't take his eyes off her even for a moment. She was busy studying and he was busy admiring her. He was then distracted by Kavya who looked up at him, giving him a confused look. Now this made him smile, and before Kavya could throw tantrums on how casually Dharam was taking his exams, he pulled her close to him, and placed his lips on hers. Kavya's eyes widened at first, but slowly closed as Dharam started to kiss her. She got completely lost in his kiss, as if all the fibers in her got active and were playing a 'who vibrates the fastest' game. She could feel as though electricity passed through her and gave her the most pleasant shock of her lifetime. She slowly placed her hand on his cheek and pulled herself into a very deep kiss. The most passionate kiss Dharam had ever felt in his life. And the two were lost, lost in the feeling of love, lost in the feeling of expressing their love, lost in each other!

_____________________________________

Thank you guys for sticking up with the story inspite of all the delay.

I hope you are enjoying the story.

Happy reading!!