Mate

Kind of obsessed with werewolf stories now O.O so I decided why not write one! Right? Right. Ok here it goes P.S. I don't keep up with stories unless people tell me too...

*****

CHAPTER 1

I woke up groaning. Why does school have to be so early! "Wake up Avalon dont want to be late on your first day of highschool!" I roll my eyes as my mother jumps up and down talking to herself about how I've grown and crap. Honestly I could care less I have known these people since kindergarten so it's not any different. I stumble to the bathroom leaving my mother in he own world. I turn on the shower and look in the mirror, oh god it's going to be a long day.

I start to strip then get into the shower the cold water wakes me up and refreshes me. I heard somewhere that it also makes you loose wait takin cold showers. Ever since the whole Blake incident I have become more self conscious of myself. I start washing my hair with my lilac scented shampoo. How I wish I could stay here forever and just avoid the world and people. To much drama. I finish washing my hair and body and grab a towel. I look at myself in the mirror my hair looks darker wet, also it is less tangled since I washed...THANK GOD! My hair is special, and not the good special. As I walk away from the ugly person standing before me in the mirror I hear a familiar ringtone, and I think my heart burst then and there.

It was Dylan's ringtone. I didn't know what to do. 'Should I answer?' He's called everyday this summer I ignored him at first of course then I started talking to him again. I have to admit I miss him alot but he's hurt me so many times the walls are up and will stay that way I refuse to let him hurt me again.

'Answer I need his voice!' 'He hurt us! How can you say that' 'I love him' 'no you don't!' My wolf mentally blocked me from talking to her. 'Damn star your so damn stubborn' Silence of course she would be giving me the silent treatment. I sighed and walked over to my closet. Now I could tell you that it was all neat and perfect with everything on hangers and in there correct drawer. But I would be lying. I grabbed a pair of gray skinny jeans from a random drawer. I will have to clean this soon. Maybe tomorrow? Nah. I stood on my tiptoes looking for a specific shirt. Yes I'm short shut up and deal with it. "Yesssssss!" I say when I find what I'm looking for. It's a dipdyed tanktop with the words YEAH BUDDY. The dyed part was a light blue it was pretty and I loved it. I grabbed my phone

Dylan: hey Ava! 

Dylan: Cupcake don't be like that! 

MISSED CALL FROM DYLAN 

Dylan: fine be that way, ill be waiting though!

I laugh, woah! So frightening Dylan. I take a bite of my waffle. "Love you mom bye!" She comes rushing in with a camera. Oh no no no no!!! "No pictures mom I groan and run outside. "Avalon Savvy! Get back here right now!" I hear a car horn honk. Thank god she's here! "Mom wish I could don't wanna be late!" I smile and jump in the car.

"GO GO GO" "Camera again?" "Yep" I say Julia just laughs. "It's so not funny" i glare at her "oh your right I'm sorry." "Thank y-" "it's hilarious" she said cutting me off and bursting into laughter. I look out the window vowing to never talk to her again... At least for today.

My heart starts beating faster and I begin to become nervous and shake. Dylan's near. I hate how he does this to me I feel weak. I walk Into school Julia holding me up she knows what's going on. I mind link her 'why me! I feel this way and he knows it and just makes fun of me!' 'Love your whipped' 'my wolfs whipped not me.' I cut it off not wanting to here it.

I walk to my locker and see Calvin and Ace. "Little sister! How are you!!" Calvin yells hugging me. I laugh "missed you too bro" I look to see Ace. "C'mere you stupid little boy!" I pull them into a group hug. I start to feel tingles. Shit he's close. I mind link Calvin 'Please don't let me go ill fall and make a fool of myself' 'don't worry I gotchu sis!' I smile and slowly turn around my arms around both boys. I hear a low growl. The one person I was dreading to see took a step closer grabbing my waist and holding me to his chest.

My legs gave out. I was totally dependent on him. I would fall if he let go. Why must he do this to me! What's worst is he just smirks at me knowing full well if he let go I would fall.

"Hello mate"

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

OKK Im on my phone writing this also i have no idea if this is good and knowing me ill probably update 5 times today :) and then like never in a span of a week ill try to update everyday if possible love you guys!