Chapter 19

I dried my eyes and looked at the clock. I had 2 minutes before training started. I walked out of the house and jogged over to where everyone was. I saw Linsey see me and duck behind her mate. Who looked like he wanted to kill me. "Hey sorry I'm late" I said stopping next to Blake who was next to Dylan. I got weird looks from everyone and a death glare from the guy who I'm guessing is Drake.  

"It's fine Avalon" Blake said not looking at me. I looked at Dylan out of the corner of my eye. He was angry. For what I had no idea. I decided training needed to start so I walked forward. "Hi! You all know but haven't seen me in a long time so let me introduce myself!" I said smiling and standing up tall. I hoped that I looked strong and confident. "I'm Avalon Savvy! Jackonville's Pack Warrior and now here to train you!" I probably sounded like one of those fake people trying to sell a stupid product to you. I didn't care though I wanted to make it clear I wasn't a weak girl. I was a pack warrior. I see the recognition in peoples eyes. Some were shocked, some glared at me some just stood with blank expressions. 

Perfect. I thought. Already I was losing them. "How many of you have actually trained before" I tried not to wince when only about 20 of the 60 people there raised there hands. It was sad but this pack was never under attack nor did we ever want to become a big fighting pack. That would soon change. I bit the skin off of my lip as I tried to decide what I wanted to do. They were all going to run but the question is how far. I stopped biting my lip and finally spoke."I want the one's who have trained to run 20 miles in human form starting now. The 20 people took off running. I'm guessing Dylan already told them to follow my directions because it looked like some of them wanted to argue. 

I moved my attention to the others. "Split into 2 groups those who have shifted on the right those who haven't on the left" As they spread out I began to think. I couldn't push the ones who never trained too hard but I still had to push them. They shifted ones woud do fine but the pups would soon grow tired. "If you have shifted I want 10 miles. You have the stamina in you already so no complaining." They all groaned but began running anyways. 

"Now pups I want 3 miles, If you really want to become awesome do 5" The kids who were all under 13 looked at me like I was crazy. Starting out Dan and Phil made me run 10 miles and let me tell you it was no fun. I fainted afterwards. "Go" I said and they all began running. I turned around to where Drake stood along wiht Blake and Dylan. "Now guys ready for some fun" I said smikring. I knew they were all out of shpae except for Drake so I was going to push them. They're Alpha and Beta they can't be fat. 

"Your fun or my fun?" Blake said. Dylan was clearly not talking to me for some reason. Drake smirked. He knew exactly what I planned on doing. "I think it's my fun. Along with Drakes." They both groan and I just laugh. "C'mon boys! This is your own personal work out session with me!" I said it as if we were going to disney world. Well your with me so it's like disney world, minus the rides and food. You still need money though. I like money.  

"40 miles. Loser has to do an extra work out session with me!" Drake was of course excluded from this because obviously Blake or Dylan would lose. "How do you know that you wont lose?" Dylan asked harshly. Someones touchy today. I brushed of the harshness of his words and gave him a straight face. "I don't lose" Drake was already bored with this conversation. "Ready?" He said. His voice was deep. Really deep. "Yea" I said jumping up and down. "On the count of 3" I said. "1" "2" "3" I took off forgeting the rest of them. I was in my zone.  

You know how people say they run and it helps releive stress and they forget the world? Well thats exactly what it does for me. I took the ipod shuffle I kept in my bra and plugged the earphone in. I put both ear phones in and hit the play button. I was running to my playlist when I looked behind me. I could see Drake who wasn't that far behind me. I didn't see the Alpha or the Beta though. Drake saw me looking and talked to me through my mind link. 'They are running don't worry they are a mile behind' I laugh at that. I knew werewolves were fast but I didn't know I was that fast. 'How far have we run?' 'About to reach 6 miles soon' 'It never fails to amaze me how fast werewolves can run' 'You run really fast though, last time I saw you you complained about 1 mile'