Chapter 10

A.N- Yay double digit chapters coming! Haha no there will not be triple digits O.O triple digit pages yes! Chapters Hell to the no! ok so Thank You guys! I want to thank you all for reading because without you guys this book would not be here right now! I want to thank these people especially--

SusanZ

BethanyVKay 

Love_For_Nothing

Without them this story would have never made it this far. Also everyone else who takes time to read this! Pic of Ivy on the side >>>>>

_____________________________________________________________________

I woke up and went through my closet. I pulled out white short shorts and A high low galaxy top with a black heart in the middle. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I quickly slipped the clothes on. I didn't look that bad honestly. I looked at my phone it was 3 am. Now you may think of me as insane for waking up at three am. I have a perfectly good explanation though! Im dying my hair. I decided I wanted it darker so Jules and Ivy are coming over in a bit to dye it before school.

I go downstairs and make breakfast. As I put my bowl in the sink I hear there car pull up into the drive way. I opened the door quickly and pushed them inside. I wanted to dye my hair now! I shoved them into the bathroom and let them set up. "Someones excited" Julia mumbles and a smile at her. "I wanna look bad ass cant do that with this" I lift up my hair and point at it. "Its such a dull and boring color I want it darker" Jules starts laughing.

I laugh to and Ivy even though laughing isn't laughin as hard as me and Julia. "Ok Avalon we'll be in here for a while you know" "Yes Yes Yes I know just dye it already!" I say in a borign tone. She laughs and begins to dye my hair.

.::. 1 hour later .::. 

"Avalon Savvy! Get in the shower and wash that dye off now!" I groan and walk to the bathroom. Ivy shoves a packet of conditioner that came in the pack in my hand. I walk in and strip making sure my clothes dont hit the floor I still have to wear them today. I start the shower and jump in. I get my ahir wet then start washing it with shampoo. I get a little nervous seeing the black drip down and into the drain but I wasn't to worried.

I opened tha pack of conditioner and started to wash my hair with it. When I was finally finished I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me and then one on my hair. When I was dry enough to my liking I began to dress again. The outfit looked way better with my black hair. I took the towel off of my head and started to blow dry my hair. I straightened it afterwards. Wow when did I become a girl? This is all Dylans fault making me wake up at 3 am and blow drying and straightening my hair. When Im satisfied I put on eyeliner and mascara.

I walk out of the bathroom "Tada" I say to Ivy and Julia. They look at me and both there mouths make an 'o' shape. "Avalon you look fucking hot!" "I love your hair that color!" They run over and immediatly start checking to make sure I did everythign right. I laugh and grab my bag. "Lets go dont want to be late" Both there heads whipped back to my clock.

It was 5:36. "Yes retards it took 2 hours now lets go!" "Ok and by the way Avalon" "mhmm" "We are cutting your hair after school" I looked at them in shock. Really? They were going to cut my hair! "No I do not trust you near my hair!" Ivy looked sad and I almost felt bad. Almost. "Fine we'll take you to a hairdresser then your highness" I roll my eyes and get in the car. "It isn't anything weird to get your hair cut at a hair dressers tons of people do!" Julia just ignores me going on how I'm selfish and spoiled.

"You sound like my mom" I mumble but she catches it. "Thanks your mom is awesome!" I groan. My mom is not awesome. "She is not" I try to reason. "Oh yes she is!" Ivy chirps and I glare at her. We pull into the parking lot and I slam the door and walk off to either find Dylan or the Twins. I see a girl who looks lost.