Chapter 14

I woke up in a small musty cold cell chained to silver handcuffs. How the hell did I get here? All I remeber is going to sleep next to Dylan. I never remember getting fucking kidnapped. I wince in pain as my hand moves and hits the silver cuffs.

Damn I really do hate silver.  I looked around and saw a drain in the middle. Around it was blood. Oh god I'm not the first in this cage. Poor person. "Oh look the bitch is awake" I didn't even attempt to snap back I mean he was right I was a bitch. "That she is" I said looking up smirking at him. "Bitch! You don't talk unless I tell you to!" I felt his hand make contact with my face. I had to fight back from crying out in pain. Apparently me holding back pissed him off more.

"Stupid Bitch! You look at me! I want to see yout PAIN! I want to see you fucking cry!" He kept punching and kicking me. "Enough Ian" An old dude who from his skin and teeth is a vampire, instructed the guy  Ian to stop beating me. He did but he was reluctant too "Why are we keeping it alive?" Ian says looking at me in disgust.

"We need her she is the future Luna of the Pack Marie has taken refuge in" Marie? They want Marie? Why? "You see Marie's father was overly distressed at the loss of his daughter" Lie. From what Marie says she was beaten to death frequently there. "Clever liar that girl is. No that was just a cover story so that you would pity her and accept her" What the hell was I speaking my thoughs out loud? "No no dear I can read minds" Well there goes all my secrets.

He chuckles "Very right, there goes all your secrets" I move my hands and the already raw skin burns even more and I wince. I see Ian grin in delight. "Let's make this very very simple, Avalon I need you to get all the pack information for us, patrols, future plans, anything and everything" "You want me to fucking spy on my mate!?" He looked me straight in the eyes "Yes"

Thats all I remeber before I blacked out. I woke up in Dylan's bed next to Dylan. Don't even think of telling him I'm in your mind Avalon I know everything you do I curl up into Dylan and cry silently into his chest. I can't do this. I wont do this. Avalon you can and you will Curse whoever he is. I cry harder and Dylan wakes up and is instantly alert. "Avalon what's wrong cupcake" He holds me against his chest and I continue to cry not saying a word.

How am I supposed to explain that I have to spy on him. Dylan sits up and places me in his lap. He rubs my back and cooes random things in my ear. "Shhh cupcake everything is alright, shhhh" I finally stop crying and look at Dylan. "Thanks" "I will always be there for you Avalon" He looks at me with a serious expression so I know he is for real.

"Now tell me why I woke up to you sobbing" I shook my head "I can't" "You can Avalon, please I just want to help you" "I wish I could I just can't..." He nods and presses his forehead to mine and pouts. "Fine but now I am to make you breakfast" He quickly gets up and runs downstairs to make breakfast.

"Don't you dare get out of bed cupcake!" he shouts from the bottom of the steps. "Wouldn't dream of it!" I lay back down staring up at the ceiling. Marie... Why Marie? Is it true she lied? Why me? Dylan was there they could've taken him. Dylan wasn't there though. Plus it's much more fun to watch him suffer while his mate suffer Stupid voice no one asked your opinion!

What did he mean by Dylan wasn't there? Dylan was there when I fell asleep. He was asleep first too! This is too confusing. I just want to be normal. I don't have to worry about the pack till I'm mated with Dylan. Now I'm worried about all the people I may hurt doing this.

I look down at my hands. They were fully healed already. I heard Dylan making his way upstairs and put on a fake smile. "Oh I love you so much food!" Dylan pouts. "I love you too Dylan" I say and he automatically brightens up.

"I love you too cupcake now eat!" I dont need for him to ask twice. I dig into the eggs, waffles and fruit Dylan brought up for me. "Cupcake I have to start training you" I frown. I don't like the sound of that, that sounds like work. "Do I have to!" "Yes rouges and vampires are being seen more and more around here and if they are stupid enough to make an attempt to take you and I am not there I want you to be able to fight back" I nod my mind wandering off to this morning when I was kidnapped, abused and sent on a mission.

"When do I start" "Tommorow" I nod and eat the rest of my food. I have to tell Dylan about this morning. I have to.  No sweetheart you don't and you won't. Stupid voice. I look for Star but she seems to be missing. Star? Silence. Hellooooo! Star! You in there? More silence. Star isn't there sweetheart you have silver in your viens. After you healed I drugged you. Damn you!

I turn to Dylan. Randomly out of the blue getting kidnapped was not on my to do list but this was. "Dylan help me" Don't you dare do it! "Sure cupcake what do you need help with?" I take a deep breath "Iwaskidnappedthismorningbyavampireandnowihavetospyonthepack" 

If he understood that your dead! 

"Huh? A little slower cupcake" I took a shaky breath, even if I die I save Marie from her abusive dad and Liam from losing his mate. I sadly though cannot help Dylan. "I was kidnapped this morning my a vampire and now have to spy on the pack, oh and the vampire is in my head my wolf is gone and right now I'm risking my life to tell you this and will most likely be beaten to death or close to it"

Dylan's eyes turn black in rage and he looks a second away from letting his wolf have complete control. "They will die" So will you Avalon, you have just fucked up. On your first day too so sad. Dylan jumps out of the window and runs into the forest shifting as he hits the tree line.

"Look he left his mate all alone" I freeze. Please PLEASE let this be my imagination. "L-Leave me alone" I say still facing the window not ready to turn around. "I don't think so" I felt something sharp jam into my back and I felt my body go limp. "Aww shame Dylan was with Stacy last night otherwise he could have saved you and the pack from me. But now I have you and with having you I have him and having him I have the pack"

Tears start to form in my eyes as they carry me out. He left me to go fuck Stacy. I didn't feel anything because I was being abused and thought it was just the silver or something. Why does he keep cheating on me? Was I not good enough for him? Is there something wrong with me? I was crying by the time I was palced in the van.

When they carried me out I saw the same cell I was in before. They didn't put me in there though. They brought me to a cage with a chair in the middle. I was sat down in the chair metal clasps around my arms and legs.

"Shame we are going to have to fight for our dear Marie and probably kill half the pack all cause of you" No I was not going to let that happen. No way was MY pack dieing. Woah, my pack? Where did that come from. I felt him put a tube into my arm.

"Now Avalon. My friend here. Louis wants to do some tests"  Louis smiles evily at me.

"See this? This is liquid silver wanna know where it's going?" I already knew the answer but he clearly was going to tell me anyways. "Inside of you" I scream as he attaches the bag to the tube and the silver starts running through my viens

. After 5 minutes of internal suffering I pass out dreading what happens to me when I'm asleep and what will happen when I'm awake. 

_______________________________________________________________

A.N- I know I know yell at me I haven't update in FOREVS! Anyways Yea random right? She's all cliche one moment than Kidnapped the next BAH BAM! c: Anyways I hope you keep reading keep commenting keep voting just keep up everything cause honestly I love you guys and without you this would be just another unfinished book of mine. Honestly I love you all! Thanks love you 

MWAH BYEZ!