Chapter 16

A.N.- Ok ball your eyes out. He was fucking Stacy. Cry go ahead cry. *falls to the floor crying* WHYY!!!! THE STRUGGLE! *regains compsure* okay im good. Well This is about her transition to a new town far far FAR away :D or for some of you D:  Anyways she'll go back to her old pack don't worry she has already verfied that :)(: Wellp 

Fantastic!

Allons-y!

Geronimo!

__________________________________________________________________

Nicole and I arrived at a town called Jacksonville in North Carolina. "Theres a pack here called Red Moon. The Alpha lives at a place in Drayton Hall "Which house number? "Erm, it doesn't say but it's like the biggest one so it should be easy" We drive through a place called richlands adn then finally enter Jacksonville.

We drive a little longer till we see a huge mansion like house. "That is  most deffenatly the house" I say and Nicole nods. I hear growls as soon as we exit the car. "A rouge and a vampire? Must be our lucky day" A guy snarled and I flinched back.

Ever since I was kidnapped I have been jumpier. One of the guys seems to notice. "Bro, look she's scared calm down would you?" "She should! She is a disgusting rouge! How'd you get kicked out from the pack then slut?"

I glared at him tired of hearing this. I have been in a car for days. I wasn't happy. "Wanna know why I left my pack?" "Actually I do" He said smirking ready to attack me.

"My 'mate' cheated" I emphasized the word mate. "So couldn't you just ignore him" "Yes ignoring your cheating alpha mate is so simple!" They pale and bow there heads.

"We're sorry Mrs. We didn't know you were an alpha female" "I'm not he's marked me but we haven't completed the mating process" "Well your here to talk to the Alpha i'm guessing" "Well I sure wasn't here to be attacked by you two" "You know you loves us" "I don't know you sorry"

I walk behind the 2 guys into the mansion and up a flight of stairs. We stop in front of 2 heavy wooden doors. One of the guys knock and a young voice tells them to enter. "Alpha, This is the rouge and vampire that we have watched since they entered are land" "Okay Daniel and Phil you can leave" They nod and exit the door.

"Okay so what brings you here" "We just pointed to a place on the map and said lets go there" He laughs. He looks like he's in his mid-twenties.

"I meant why did you leave your pack and why with a vampire?" "Cheating Alpha Mate, Kidnapping, She helped me escape long story" He smirks "I'm not going anywhere" "Do I have to?" "If you want to stay on the packs territory yes" I let out a frustrated sigh and begin my story from the first night I was kidnapped. When I finished he nodded, understanding.

"So your immune to silver and wolfsbane doesn't kill you" I nod "Yep that explains me" "I can't imagine how horrible that must've been Avalon. We have an empty house ** These are actual places thats why I don't put the house number because frankly ya'll could be stalkers :P** around the corner. From here you turn left go straight till you cant anymore then turn left again then right then take a right onto the coldasac called bishopsgate and the 2nd to last house on the left" "Kay thanks!" Nicole says and drags me out of the room and into the car ignoring the stares.

"We have to go shopping! I wanna decorate this house like on complete home makeovers!" "We're here for a year!" "Correction you are! My mate's here I'm not leaving" "Who's your mate?" She blushes. "The darker haired one" "He didn't show it" She gave me 'duh' face.

"Because I'm a vampire!" "Oh! Yea!" She laughs at my blondness as we pull into the house's driveway. We walk into to a bare house, stripped of color and furniture.