Chapter 2

~Avalons P.O.V~

I freeze. Damnit why must his arms make me feel so safe and comfortable! "Let. Go. Of. Me." I say in a demanding voice. He smirks and whispers in my ear "Babe you know if I do that you'll fall" My face that was so proud I stood up for myself a few seconds ago dropped. He's right I will fall. He chuckles knowing he won. I sigh letting myself melt into him.

I was daydreaming as he started talking to Ace and Calvin.

Maybe me and him could work out? It was a possiblility. I still refuse to beleive he's my mate its to much. I mean last year until his 16th birthday I was a nobody a little nerd who no one looked at, noticed or cared about.

~FLASHBACK~

My only friend was Julia. Everything changed though on his 16th Birthday. Everyone knew he would find his mate that day and just about everygirl threw themselves at him hoping to feel the sparks that appeared every time you touched your mate. Me I was in the corner. I didnt want to be there I knew it was a long shot for me to be mated to the Soon to be alpha. I was kind of hopeing it was someone like Julia. Someone who knew everyone and could fit in with any type of group. I decided to leave after an hour of music that was to loud and annoying sluts throwing themselves at Dylan.

I was about 10 feet away from the door when Blake my ex stopped me saying how much he missed me and he was stupid for letting me go. I was used to this usually I came right back to him but this time i was fed up with his shit. I was about to tell him off when he started attacking my lips. I struggled against him slapping him and trying to push me off him. I started to back up but he kept stepping forward everytime eventually I hit what at the time I though was a wall.

Sadly walls dont randomly send shocks through your body. Evrything after that was a blur. Blake was pushed off of me I was thrown against the wall with someone infront of me. I had tears in my eyes from earlier when blake attacked me. "You filthy slut!" That voice sent shivers through my body but his words hurt me and I knew he was my mate.

The music had turned off and everyone was facing us. I look up at him tears in my eyes "I c-c-can e-explain, i-it's n-not what it l-looks like" He saw the tears and something i couldnt place flashed through his eyes but just as quickly as it came it was gone. "How about I can explain for you? Your a good for nothing slut that sadly Im stuck with as a mate" The tears were pouring down my face now "I wish I was with someone else and not a tramp like you! I Dylan White Reject You" I looked at him through my watery eyes. The pain I felt was almost unbearable. But I acted like it didnt faze me. I saw someone push through the crowd.

It was Julia she had a sad look on her face that quickly was replaced with anger as she saw Dylan. "YOU FUKCING DICK HEAD YOU SHOULD'VE LET HER EXPLAIN! ALSO YOUR ONE TAKLING CALLING HER A SLUT YOU HAVE A NEW GIRL IN YOUR BED EVRY NIGHT WHITE SO DONT FUCKING ACT LIKE SHE'S THE WHORE YOU MAN WHORE!" After her amazing speech she dragged my frozen ass out of there and into the car. Thats all i remeber becuase once we were in the car I cried and eventually passed out...

~End Of Flashback~

As I return to the current world I realize that Dylans arms are still around me. He rejected me why am I allowing this? I asked myself. Suddenly the bell rings and i fall on my ass. It takes me a moment to realize what happened. That jerkface he let me go! God Damnit i let an annoyed sigh escape from me and pick myself up off the ground I hear the twins laughing and see Dylan smirking. "JERKFACE!" I yelled at him as he turned around to head to class.

I ran to catch up with the twins. I slapped both of there heads. "Oi! your a bunch of idiots!" I yell at them squezing in so im in the middle of them. "Sorry Avey it was funny!" I growl "Don't call me avey. Hey have you guys seen Julia she disapeared a little after we got here?" The twins just shrug. We walked into Art class.