Chapter 15

A.N.- Yea last chapter was a HUGE change! Im just going to dive into this one :3

GERONIMO!

_____________________________________________________________

.::.1 Week Later.::. 

It's been a week and the mad man Ian hasn't stopped with his experiments. Every day he puts me on the brink of death. I don't know how I'm still alive. The pain from the silver has gone down since they first injected me. I think my body is just used to the pain. "Little Avalon, would you like more silver?" I just keep my eyes focused on the wall.

They haven't gotten any joy from my pain since the 3rd day. I just stopped showing any emotion. As he attached the new bag of sliver I didn't even flinch when it went through my veins once again.

"I see in your head Avalon I know you have tons of emotions locked up. Let us see them" The vampire who's name is actually named Lance says. I don't acknowledge him and continue to look at the wall. I knew I was going to die here. Dylan wouldn't come and rescue me. He was off with Stacy. I could feel it. I guess he didn't believe me, even if he did that doesn't change the fact he was with Stacy. Our relationship was just one big lie. I don't know if he even loved me.

"Poor Avalon. Always thinking about Dylan. Your Dylan is with another I hear and from your mind I see your slowly crumbling into nothing" For the first time in days I wanted to cry and I wanted this silver to just kill me. I know I can't be saved and I won't be saved so why don't they make this quick and just kill me already.

"Wheres the fun in killing you quickly" I had had enough of his bullshit and invading my mind for the past week. I just exploded

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD" I yell struggling in my restraints. I break the restraints around my arms. "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU IN MY HEAD AND COMMENTING ON MY FUCKED UP LIFE!" I break the restraints around my legs and Louis just stares.

"YOU EITHER FUCKING SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME FOREVER OR KILL ME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Lance stares at me surprised, but only for a few short seconds then he smiles evily. "Ian I told you she would fuck up eventually have fun" My eyes widened.

They only injected me with silver since my first day. They never hit me. Now it seems they would. I saw Ian walk in and make his way over to me. "I have been waiting all week to do this" He punched me in my face breaking my nose.

He held me by the neck and started punching and kicking me. I don't know how long he continued to beat me but all I know was that I couldn't move when he got up. I never shed a tear or showed any emotion during it. "Lock her back up" They dragged me to a different cell.

It was a padded white room like a room for crazy suicidal people. "You can't attempt to kill yourself and end this pain and suffering in this room" I looked around not wanting to move because of the pain. "Chain her" 2 men grabbed me and put me against the wall. Putting silver shackles on my feet and wrists. It was weird when they placed the silver on my body and nothing happened. For the first time in a week I showed an emotion surprise.

"What? Lance how is this possible?" He just smiles. "Nicole here will be taking care of your needs, right Nicole" She nods and sends a weak smile in my direction. I stare blankly back at her and continue to look at my unburned hands.

This isn't right silver is supposed to hurt us and here I am immune to it. "Its all that silver they pumped into you it was why Louis started to pump silver into you in the first place" Nicole says sitting beside of me.

"I'm a friend of Marie's by the way, ran away with her. I know her dad and I spoke up against this. I was made a servant for doing so" I still stare at the white padded walls.