Chapter 7

~Avalon's P.O.V~

I waited for everyone to get to my house. I was practically jumping in excitment over my brilliant plan. I just couldn't wait to put it in action. I stare out the window wishing all of my friends would magicly appear in my house. I see Blakes car pull into the driveway and I quickly run to the kitchen to pretend I wasn't waiting for them and that I did in fact have a life. I hear the door open. Typical Jules. "Bitch I'm home!" Julia screams from the front door and I laugh.

I walk over to them and we plop down on the couch. "So lets hear your brilliant plan" She says giving me an evil grin. "The twins aren't here yet and neither is Ivy" She sighs and pouts next to Blake. I roll my eyes and start Dr. Who. What can I say I may be american but something about BBC is amazing. I think I just like there accents. I hear a window open slightly and I turn to see who or what opened the window. I saw no one.

I grab my popcorn bucket and start throwing popcorn at the couple that is currently making out. "Guys!" I yell throwing popcorn at them. Blake growls at me most likely for interupting him and Julia. I roll my eyes "Check the Window pllllleeeeaaaasssseee!" I say. He rolls his eyes and heads down the hall to check on the window. 5 minutes passed and nothing.

10 minutes and 20 minutes also passed. Around the 10 minute mark Jules went to the bathroom. I stare at the TV trying to figure out whats going on since my thoughts distracted me. I heard the flor creek from behind me. I spin aorund to see who it is and I'm greeted with nothing. "H-Hello I'm w-warning you I-I'm armed" It was a lie but hey they didn't know that. "No you aren't thats a lie Avalon. But were armed so I suggest you run" I turn around to see Ace, Calvin, Ivy, Jules and blake all pointing water guns and water balloons at me.

My eyes grow wide. "Y-You wouldnt!" I gasp. They couldn't be serious! Calvin grins evily at me "Oh but dear sweet Avalon we would" I let my mouth fall open you had to be kidding me. Calvin starts a countdown and I know I have to get out of there. "10..." I run out of the room and to the back door "7..." Crap I have to move and fast I quickly run into the woods and run to a nearby clearing. I survey the area and look for a decent tree to climb. As I survey the treetops I see something I never thought I would see out here.

A tree house. "1! WE ARE COMING AVALON!" I hear Calvin yell. I dont think tice I sprint for the tree and quickly climb up the ladder. I pull the ladder up and rest. When I see them pass the tree I'm in I decide to look at where I am. I open the door to the tree house and walk in. It looked like a room. The TV was on and I saw something I never thought I would see in this tree house. I saw Dylan shirtless. I give a tiny gasp but enough that he noticed it and turned to face me.

"Avalon what the hell are you doing here?" 

~Dylan's P.O.V~

"Avalon what the hell are you doing here?" I ask completely shocked. How did she find this place. Why is she here. A whole shit load of questions popped in my head. "Uh...erm...Well you see Ace, Calvin, Ivy, Jules and Blake ganged up on me and are now chasing me with water guns and baloons" I chuckle.

"Ok. But how did you find the treehouse?" I ask curious because she is the first person ever to find it. "I was looking at the treetops and saw what looked like a platform. I almost didn't see it its hiden well" I nod it makes sense. I see her gaze drift down to my abs and I smirk. Was little Miss Avalon Savvy checking me out. "You done checking me out?" I ask amused. Her head snaps up and I see her cheeks are bright red. "I wasn't checking you out" I laugh. Yea right she wasn't.

"AVALON COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" I hear Ace's voice sing out in the clearing a little ways away. I see my cupcake freeze. Oh shit she is actually scared! I quickly embrace her. "No one is going to get you Avalon" I whisper in her ear. I here her trying to supress a moan. Oh how I love the effect I have on her. I feel her tiny arms hug me back and I smile. I suddenly remeber our date and the song that came on. I decide to say the same thing I siad to her that night when she hugged me.