Chapter 9

~Dylan's P.O.V~

Avalon changed a whole lot. I mean damn literally over night she changed so much! Not that I'm complaining she was seriously hot. She knew it too but also so did almost every other guy in the school. I swear i about ripped off Calvin's head once Avalon spoke to him. When she started teasing me though I knew I was in for it. She was out for revenge and I knew right away a whole load of cold showers were going to be needed. I will need alot of self control though my wolf was practicly about to jump on her that minute and I know my cupcake would not like that at all. She will let me mark her by the end of this month though.

She'll go into heat and as much as I really want to mate with her I know of I do during her heat she would beat me up and i would never hear then end of it. "Bro you ok?" Blake walks up to me. I growl at him. I still haven't forgotten what he said about MY Avalon in the clearing. "She will be the death of me" I sigh running a hand through my hair.

He just laughs "Look I wanted to appolagize for what I said about Avalon in the clearing" I nod "I don't know if I can forgive you Blake your my Beta you aren't supposed to keep secrets from me" He puts his head down "I know I'm a sucky beta but please forgive me my mates already putting me through hell. I have to sleep on the damn couch cause she doesn't want me and my filthy hands touching her" I laugh "Is this about how you were a man whore Blake?" He nods looking at the ground "So your mate wont let you touch her because you have slept with other girls?"

I smirk tough luck for him he has probably the most stubborn mate int he world. "I mean when we kiss she doesn't care about my filthy hands its only in the fucking bed!" I burst out laughing. When I see Julia glaring at me and I quickly sober up. "H-Hey Julia" Blake says nervously. "Why the hell are you talking about me Blake Pearson!" She screams and I see him flinch. Oh he has it bad.

"B-Babe it was noth-" "Sure it was nothing now you tell me or I'll just ask Dylan and if he doesn't help me I'll have to pull an Avalon" I stiffen she wouldn't seduce him just to figure out what we were talking about right? Julia laughs at me when she see's I am completely terrfied at what she said. "She isn't done yet Dylan just wait" She winks at me and turns to face Blake. He is frozen on the spot looking shocked at his mate. "Good luck bro I want her to flip out on you not me" I say and run to my class.

Oh how bad I feel for Blake.

~Avalon's P.O.V~

The twins wouldn't stop laughing after I explained everything to them. "Shutup" I mumbled for the 400th time. "But *laughs* It's *laughs* So *laughs* fucking *laughs* funny" Calvin said. Ace finally stopped laughing. "Avey c'mon it was funny! Next time you do that I wanna be there his face was priceless last time!" I roll my eyes of course he would. "Yea it was I want to get it on video this time though!" Calvin said and I automaticly shook my head no.

No one was video taping me acting like that! They would actually have proof that I was a slut now instead of what they heard at the party. "Hell no! I would be classified as an actuall slut if that went out!" Ace and Calvin smirked oh god I knew no matter what they were getting that video. I look up and see Dylan in the door of the caffeteria. Calvin see's him too and starts flirting with me. Typical he is trying to help me.

"Avalon you know last night was the best night ever" he winked at me "You were the best Avey" Inside I'm gagging but on the outside I wink at him "Your not to bad either Calvin" I saw Dylan glare at Calvin trying to control his wolf I smirk and walk over to him. I stand on my tiptoes kiss up and down his neck his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer. "Were you getting jealous because of our act?" I whisper in his ear.