Chapter 8

~Avalon's P.O.V~

I wake up and head to the bathroom I groan when I see the outfit I picked out last night. I was seriously begginging to rethink this whole plan, but the girls knew so I was screwed if I backed out now. I hopped in the shower and quickly washed my hair and body and shave. I hop out wrapping my towel arround me. I pull on the lacy undergarents that Julia insisted I wear. I pull on my skin tight black skinny jeans that fit more like leggins. I pull on the light blue cut off tee and slip on the black converse and survey myself in the mirror.

Well my clothes looked alot better than normal. Now all I have to do is wait for Ivy to come over and do my makeup and hair. I go back to my room and grab my phone from its place on the bed. I unlock it and see I have 5 new messages. 2 from Ivy saying she would be here in 5 minutes. The rest were from Dylan. I roll my eyes and dont even bother opening them. I hear the doorbell ring and run downstairs too open it.

When I do I see Ivy with all the stuff she needs to make me desriable. We walk upstairs and I sit on the sink in the bathroom. "Amaze me with your magic" I say to Ivy and she just laughs at me. "Don't worry you'll be a pure slut when I'm done with you" she winks and I burst out laughing. "Now stay still and clothes your eyes" Ivy demands I do as she says and close my eyes. I feel her begin to do my make up and I sit for what feels like hours before I here the words I'm dieng to hear.

"Done!" she yells "With your makeup of course" I groan remebering I still have to go through even more torture with my hair. I groan and get off the sink and face the mirror letting her straighten my hair. When she finished I look like Avril Lavigne in her music video sk8er boi.Well her hair and makeup not her clothes. I look over my self once more in the mirror.

"Ok Lets go" I grab my bag and head out the door with Ivy following me getting in the driver seat. We head for school "You got a mate to suduece ya know?" She says winking at me. I laugh. "Yea I know" She parks teh car and we get out. Jules is there waiting for us. "Girl! Look at you! You look hot!" I laugh "Thanks now all I have to do is be confident of myself" "You are confident of yourself! You'll be fine!"

I laugh and walk into school winking at the guys who stare at me. I hear a few whistles and see the girls try to contian there laughter. I see Dylan's group and I add some sway to my hips. I walk right in the middle of the group "Hey boys" I say winking at Calvin who played along and winked back. I heard a low growl and turned around to face Dylan.

I gave him a fake pout "Don't be like that Dylan" I say walking close enough so I was right infornt of him. I took my hand and felt up his abs. I heard him groan and I smirked. I stood on my tip toes and tugged on his earlobe. I felt his friend poke me and smirked. " I think you have a problem" I whispered in his ear and faced him. His eyes were pitch black and I could tell he was struggling with his wolf. I turned facing the rest of the group who had amused faces and pressed myself up against him making sure I wiggle so that I'm rubbing against him.

"Cupcake" He growled "I would stop if I were you" He gripped my waist as if his life depended on it. I winked at him and rubbed myself against him again. The bell rang and I walked off making sure to add even more sway to my hips.

I heard a growl and then felt myself pushed up against a wall. I gasped as I felt Dylan nibble on my ear. "You can't leave me like that cupcake" I couldn't talk at the moment I was trying to supress a moan. He put his hands on my hips rubbing circles with his thumbs. He moves his lips down my neck and back up to my lips. I see his eyes turn pitch black "Mine" he whispers and attacks my lips.

I fight it at first but eventually give in. He ask for entrance but I refuse. I put my hands on his ches and try to push him off. We finally break apart. "I have to get to class" i say and quickly slip out of his hold and run to class. I walk in and Mr. M gives me a questioning look. I ignore it and sit next to the twins. "Wanna explain this morning" Calvin asks looking extremely amused.

I sigh and explain everything to them.