Chapter 25

Dear readers who want her to give in... I said 30 chapters not 25. 30 is my goal and I will reach it

probably not but still its a goal. 

SO here's chapter 25

_______________________________________________________________

I woke up to huge arms wrapped around my stomach. "Shit" I whispered and felt my neck. I sighed in relief. I turned to face Dylan and poked him in the chest. I got nothing. I poked him again and again. "Cupcake stop" he groaned taking his arms off of me and sitting up. "Why are you here" I asked getting out of bed. "You said you had a boyfriend and when I finally broke the door you were asleep." "So you decided to slip in bed with me?" "Pretty much" He said smirking. "Whatever loser" "I'm not a loser!" He said defensivly. I laughed, "Yea you are" He just groaned and threw himself back on the bed. "This is a really comfy bed." He said as I grabbed a water from the fridge. "I know" I said taking a sip. "Go make me breakfast" I said sitting on the edge of my bed. "With what kitchen?" "Yours you said you had food go make me some" He groaned again but got up. 

"Fine" He dragged his feet to the whole in the floor and climbed down the ladder. I watched him dissapear before turning to the water speakers that were here. They were the regulaur like 6 inch ones. I plugged my phone in and played C'mon by Panic! At The Disco and Fun. I started singing to the song as I got dressed in my old clothes that I left behind when I left to go to North Carolina. Which reminds me Dan, Phil and Nicole are coming today. "Dylan! Where's my food!" "Right here" He said handing my a bowl of cereal. I started to eat. "I have friends coming today, lets go after I eat okay?" He nodded.  

I finished quickly excited to see my boys. Well, my other boys. Ace and Calvin where mine but then again, I guess there taken. I guess Dan can be my boy. I run all the way home. Just in time to because Dan gets out of the car screaming. "I'm done! Get a room! You can find another way home!" I laughed. "Had a fun ride?" I ask smirking. Dan spins around. "Avalon!" He says running up to me and hugging me. I hugged him back. "I missed you" "I missed you too" I pulled away when I heard Dylan growl. Dan's eyes go dark and he pushes me behind him much to my annyoance.

"Get away form her" Dylan growled at Dan. "No, you stay back" Dylan looks ready to shift. Dan doesn't seem to far behind him either. I slipped from behind him and stood in between them. "Boys, chill." I touch Dylans arm and he automatially grabs for me. He wraps his arms around me and I hear Dan growl. I roll my eyes. "Dylan let go of me" "No" He says sternly not about to change his mind. "I have to introduce you two though" I said rolling my eyes. "Your close enough to him in my arms." I sighed. and struggled to get out for a minute. It just caused Dylan to hold me tighter. "Hey Dan! I missed you! This is Dylan the alpha" "And her mate" Dylan butts in and I just roll my eyes. "Yes, Dylan he knows. Anyways Dylan, this is Dan. He was my best friend in North Carolina and taught me how to fight. Well him and Phil, but Phil stayed more with Nicole" Dylans arm relax a little. "I should thank you for teaching her" "You should" Dan said smirking. Dylan growled.  

"I am an Alpha and your on my land I'd be careful" "Yea, but I'm best friends with your Luna. Yea thats right Alpha I have connections" I laughed at how stupid he sounded. Dylan still was unhappy. "Lets go inside" I said and Dylan picked me up and carried me inside. "I can walk you know" I said glaring at him. "I like carrying you" He said smirking down on me. I hit his chest and he just chuckled. "Let me down now Dylan" He still had that stupid smirk on his face. "Nope" I cried out in frustration. "Dan! Help me!" I looked at Dan to see he was spaced out, sniffing the air. I quickly struggled out of Dylans arms. Reluctantly Dylan put me down and I walked to Dan. "Dan what is it?" He ignores me and walks up the stairs I follow him and Dylan follows me.