Chapter 22

I straightened my hair and looked at all the colors. I really love the color. Dylan was taking me to see the NBH  tonight and I was beyond excited. I slipped my phone into my back pocket and walked out of the bathroom. I had done thick eyeshadow around my eyes and mascara. 

I walked down stairs and smiled at everyone. My face broke into a grin when I saw dylan looking at his watch. "Ready?" He said glancing at my neck and frowning. The mark was completely gone. "Yep!" I said jumping up and down smiling. "Someone's excited" Julia said smirking. I just stuck my tounge out at her and left. Ignoring the sparks that I felt when I grabbed Dylan. 

"So Princess is this a date" I shrugged. "Call it what you want." He looked hurt. Maybe I was taking this a little too far but he hurt me. I can't just forget that. We got in the car and drove to where we were supposed to go. "Ready Princess?" "Hell yea" I said smirking and getting out of the car. I watched people walk in and I wrapped my arm around Dylans. "Ready?" He smirked. "You know it! I listened to all there songs yesterday" "They're amazing" "Ehh" Was all he said and I slapped him.

"Say they're amazing!" "No" I slapped him in the arm again. "Say it!" This went on for a while until he finally said they were OK. We walked in and sat down. We ate and talked until the music started. I weaved my way to the front Dylan following behind me. They started with Female Robbery. I sang along with all the songs enjoying myself. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dylan come next to me. He sang with some of the songs. When sweater weather came on the whole place was singing it. 

"And it's too cold! for you here and now! So let me hold your hands in the holes of my sweater!" I think I died when the mic was placed infront of me and I sang to the chorus. Wires came on and I listened to the amazingness. I leaned against Dylan enjoying the music and how comfortable his shoulder was. 

It ended and I made Dylan carry me to the car. When we got in I played all the songs we just heard live over again. "Avalon will you go to dinner with me tomorrow?" "Sure" I said. I enjoyed tonight maybe dinner wont be so bad. We got home and Dylan carried me to my room. "Hey Dylan?" I said right before he left. "Hmm?" "I like you better when you act like a jerk. Like the nice one not the mean one. Please stop treating me like a princess. I'm not a princess" I said mumbling into my pillow. "Okay cupcake" I smiled at the nickname he gave me a long time ago. 

~Dylan's POV~ ( I know feel special I did his!)

I walked out of my cupcakes room. We were on good terms again. I can't beleive how much she has been through. I guess thats why I treated her as if she was fragile these past few days. It suprised me when she said she wanted me to go back to my old self. Which to be honest I was happy this whole do anythign whenever she wants and me a lost puppy wasn't working out. 

I was going to mark and mate her. I will not give up she's mine. I walk downstairs where Blake is. "Hey man whats up?" "I won't be a lost puppy anymore" I said smirking. He patted me on the back and continued his game. I sat down next to him and grabbed an extra controller. He already had his mate they were fully mated and even though Julia hasn't told anyone she was pregnant. "When are you moving out?" I asked. He was tlaking to me at the party about leaving the pack house to take care of his kid and mate better. 

"Whenever she announces it I'll move. We already have a house picked out" I nodded. "Your lucky" "Bro she loves you just let her go at her own pace. But if she doesn't like you as this lost puppy take control of the relationship just don't overdo it like the other day" I ran a hand through my hair at the memory of when I used my alpha voice to get her to stop talking through mind link and her voice. I flipped out on her. 

"What do I do?" "Remember when you teased her and she was butter at your feet?" I smirked at the memory. "Well do that but she's stronger and more independent so you have to know she wont give in easily." "Won't that be mean?" "Dude! Didn't she say stop treating her as if she's fragile?" "No she said like a princess" "Same thing! Anyways she wants you to take control. So do just that. She's lost guide her" 

The way Blake said it made since. "But--" "No but's do as I say. I'm the one with a mate and a pup on the way" He said smirking. I growled but let it go and concentrated on the game. Eventually I went up to my room and fell asleep. 

I'm Sorry!! It's not long but I needed him to be more you know beggining him so I had to add this part! Now get ready too see more Avalon and Dylan scenes :3 You don't even know! Anyways BAIIIII Hope you enjoyed :D