Chapter 17

A.N.- ACKKKKKKKK YOU GUYS! I AM FANGIRLING! This book has like 6k reads! Honestly I didn't think it even reach 100 when I started out! I love you all so much! Keep Voting and Commenting and whatever because I love you guys and it makes my day! week <.< Month >.> Year >.< Also I'm sowwy about the extremely late update. I convinced myself I sucked and needed to stop. Then I had a friend slap me, NOW I ISH BETTER!

FANTASTIC

ALLONS-Y

GERONIMO!
________________________________________________________

I was currently cleaning up his office. He was still in the shower after 15 minutes. Probably wants to impress me. Sadly I'm not impresssed. I picked up the 8th can of beer from the floor and flung it in the trash can. So they weren't lying about the whole drinking thing. I looked around the room. It still looked a mess. After I cleaned up all the pieces of glass from the floor, the beer cans and put the books back on there shelf it was still disatorous. I grabbed the vaccum and got to work.

I heard the water go off in the middle of my vaccuming. I vaccumed his whole office basically his furniture, his floor, his shelves. It was easier than cleaning each one with a different cleaning thing. I didn't go near his desk though because his calenders there and I don't want to see that. 

"You didn't have to do this Avalon" "You didn't have to cheat on me either, guess both of us did something we didn't have to" I said placing the vaccum against the wall. "Look, I know I messed up Avalon but you have to believe me it was a mistake and now that your back..." I cut him of before he could say another word. "Now that I'm back and can finally do this, Dylan White I reject you" I feel the connection between us fade and I see his eyes widen and he looks like he might cry. "No Avalon please I promise I will make it up to you!" I want to run over and hug him but I don't It's his fault not yours be strong. "You have said that to me tons of times before and Dylan I just can't belive you" "Avalon I love you, What I did was stupid and it made you run away, please your here infornt of me now and this is all I have wanted for 6 months! But not like this didn't you miss me at all?" I go soft at his vulnerable state.

Stay Strong and Focused. "Dylan I will always love you, and I have missed you but you have to actually prove it to me that you love me. A hot air balloon ride wont cut it this time. I need actual proof more than just some amazing date."

Will you go on a date with me tonight?" "No Dylan now I have to go back to my room" I go back to my normal voice not the soft therapist like voice I was using before. "Now I swear to god if I find that my room is a mess I will drag you there and watch as you fix everything and put it back together!" I see him flinch at my change of voice. "You wont" "Oh and one more thing Dylan I want to lead training for now on." "We haven't had training" I did a double take. No training was he insane! His pack was like sitting ducks! 

"Wheres your dad!" He looks down "Dead, I'm Alpha now" "Well Mr. Alpha I send my condolences but tell your pck training starts at 6 am and we will have it all day school is canceled" "okay" "Hey Dylan you do know I never left the pak right" "I know" I walked out and into my room were i found it just as I left it. A mess, but it was my mess. I collapsed on to my bed. If he keeps looking so god damn vulnerable I'm a goner. I have a soft spot for that. Making him my mate just means my wolfs no help. 

Mate, Go To Mate! Star no you know we cant! Can we hug mate? NO! MAAAATTTTTEEEEE! I shut her off not wanting to here her cries for her mate. "Wait before I left there were threats of vampires. Wheres that now?" "My uncle killed my dad and my brother just ran away" Marie said as she walked into my room. "Did you use the paper?" "No I forgot about it" "Do you still have it?" "Of course!" "Well I guess I should explain it. One night I was having a Harry Potter Marathon and I decided I needed a Marauders Map so I took a piece of paper aged it a little and made one! Thats what this is! Now say I solemly swear tham I am up  to no good" The map came to life I could see everyone in it. I opened it up and saw Stacy's ame in the Nurses office. I hope they have to amputate her head.