Chapter 12

A.N- I can not thank you enough for all the support you have given this book :D I love you all and hope you enjoy! Also sorry for the late update I have been in Kentucky and my hotel has no internet and I have no desire to ask for it downstairs x3 But I'm updating now so be happy :D The song might not make since but I love secondhand serenade so just listen -->

Love ya'll MWAH BYEZ

For my benefit I would like to introduce you to Avalon's Schedule since I always forget myself...

1- Art

2-History

3-English

4-Lunch

5-P.E.

6-Math

________________________________________________________________

~Avalon's P.O.V~

After our hot air balloon ride Dylan drove us to school. Honestly I didn't know we were up that long in the air. We drove to school in a comfortable silence. When we pulled up the silence finally ended. "Hey Avalon can you come to the tree house today after school?" "It depends I have to see if Ivy or Jules wants to anything" He nods and quickly pulls me into a hug. "I'll see you in English Avalon" I nod and walk off to my locker.

When I get there Jules, Ivy, Kasey and another girl are surrounding it. "Hi!" "Hey guys!" I reply and stuff the things in my locker. I turn around and talk to the girl I don't recognize. "I'm sorry but who are you" I say as nice as possible. "Oops sorry! I'm Miranda. Dominic's ma-girlfriend" I realize she is trying to cover up because of Kasey. "Oh well good luck with him" She groans and slumps back against the lockers. "Why do I keep hearing that" She sighs and rejoins the little circle.

We start talking and apparently we are all going to the mall today after school. I hear low growling and look up to see Liam and another girl who by his growling I'm assuming is his mate. She walks over to the locker next to mine.

"Hey Liam! Hey Marie!" Jules says smiling. Marie nice name. she gives us a weak smile back and places her stuff in her locker. She stands next to Miranda who I'm pretty sure came here together. "You can leave now" she says to Liam who seems reluctant to leave. Yep they're mates "Bu-" "Nope no buts leave" she says and I try to cover up my laughter. He nods and walks off.

"Are you and Liam together?" Kasey blurts out. I freeze. Does she know Kasey is human? If she says mates we have a lot of explaining to do.

"No we aren't but he likes to act like we are. I'm sorry but I honestly don't know who you two are" she says to Kasey and I.

 "Oopsies sorry! Well I am Kasey and this is Avalon!"Kasey says happily. "Give us your schedule" I ask and quickly look over it when she does. "Yay! We have lunch and P.E. together! You have all classes with Julia though!" I smile and she smiles back.

"C'mon I'll show you were to go!" Julia grabs her arm and walks off. "Nice to meet you Avalon and Kasey! See you later!" I wave goodbye and Julia drags her off to Chorus. I walk to art with Kasey and Miranda went off to whatever class she had.

I walked in to see the twins covered in glue. "The bell hasn't even rung yet and look at you two!" I scream. They grin at me like maniacs and I become extremely worried. They start walking towards us and Kasey shrieks moving away as I stand there confused on what they are doing. Suddenly I feel cold and sticky. Those bastards poured glue on me!

"ACE AND CALVIN! YOU ARE DEAD!" I grab a jar of glitter and run around the art room after them. When I catch up to them I poor it over their heads causing it to stick to the glue on their bodies. Kasey grabs a sharpie and on Ace's forehead rights. 'Avalon's Bitch' and on Calvin's 'Kasey's Bitch'. When Kasey touches Calvin I see him freeze. "Mine" he whispers so only me and Ace can hear him.