Chapter 32

(Hey for the rest of the chapters and the past 4 there on my phone so there will be no bold or italicized words. oh and this is in Dylan's POV btw)

•April 18th•

My sleep was peaceful until I was hit repeatedly by my mate. "GET UP I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL" I shot up, "What's wrong" She looked at me, she was terrified. "They're coming" It took me a moment to realize she meant the twins.

"Oh. OH!" I said pulling on some pants and a shirt. I grabbed her hand and ran out of our house. "Dylan! The Bear!" Damn I meant to grab that. "Get in the car" I said as I sprinted in the house were my mom was holding the bear for me. "I expect a call when they're here" She said as I ran out.

I jumped in the car and drove off. "Hey babe if you don't hurry up I'll be giving birth in the CAR!" I sped up a little wanting to get there faster. We ran in to see Annie and Erin there. "Room now" I said using my alpha command not playing around with anyone but my mate right now.

They rushed her into a room and changed her into a hospital gown. She was eating pretzels when I came in. "Hey" She said smiling. "Hey you okay?" I asked sitting next to her. "Actually I'm terrified. This is going to hurt like crap."

I kissed her forehead. "Hey by tomorrow this will be done with" I said and rubbed circles on her hand. "Your right" She said just before she had a contraction.

I wish I never said that this would be done by tomorrow because 24 hours later we were still in the hospital.

"I want them out!" She whined as she was hit with yet another contraction. "I know cupcake, it'll be all over soon." I had pretzels on stand-by just incase she started craving them again.

12 more hours until Erin, who was her doctor, finally asked her to push. "Okay I need you to push Avalon" I watched as my little cupcake struggled to get our pups out.

"You have to push baby" I whisper to her. "I am! Wanna switch places Dylan! No! Didn't think so!" She said through gritted teeth. "They're fighting to get out first" Erin said and made everyone but Avalon laugh. "Okay this one pushed the other one back. Push again so that they stop fighting." Se pushes and we here a cry. "Baby A is a Boy!" Avalon smiles but doesn't relax, she still has one more. "Okay let's get this girl out!" Erin said and Avalon pushed again.

Tears were falling down my baby's face from the pain. She looked exhausted. "C'mon cupcake one more the. You can sleep." She was mumbling sleep as she pushed again and we heard a cry. "Baby B is a girl!"

Avalon rested while I gave my children there first bath. I was calling my family and friends about the babies. Mind link would've been faster but we didn't need the whole pack in the hospital.

I went back in and we had our pictures taken with the twins. Avalon slept as I saw Misha and Ella with all the other new borns. "We're are they!" My mom yelled running to me. I winced but pointed out the two cribs with Misha and Ella in them.

"They're adorable!" She jumped up and down. "Can I hold them!" I nodded, "When Avalon wakes up" my mom hugs me. "Oh dear you must be exhausted!" She said holding on tighter. "Mom I'm fine, I'me more worried about my mate."

"Okay sweetie. I'll tell the others no to disturb you two." I saw Jules, Ivy, Nicole, Marie and Kasey and there mates running to us. Well actually the guys stayed the girls just blew us of and rushed I to her room. "JULES I WILL SHOVE THE CAMERA UP YOUR ASS" I laughed at my mates outburst. "Too late mom." She kissed me and went to go to the lobby with my dad who was staring at me with pride.

"So which are yours?" Calvin asked his face pressed on the glass. "Those two" I said pointing to Misha and Ella again. "You named him Misha. Jules is going to kill you." Blake said chuckling. I put my hands up in surrender. "Avalon chose the name!"

They laughed and we talked. No one else was expecting but weddings were being planned. "YOU BITCH NOW I CAN'T HAVE A SON NAMED MISHA!" It was silent before we started laughing. "She found out" I said to Blake who started laughing harder.

Eventually we all squeezed into the room. I had my mate on my lap. Kissing her shoulder and neck as she spoke. We were all having a nice conversation laughing and talking.

Then the alarms went off. "Misha and Ella!" Avalon screamed and I rushed out of the room to get my children. I looked in the nursery and saw all the babies but mine. I was going insane. I ran to the lobby and saw the most gruesome thing ever. Everyone was murdered. My eyes fell to my parents. Dead they were dead. I cried, "they can't leave me! It's to early!"

Avalon came out running and gasped. She ran to me and hugged me. "They're gone aren't they?" I nodded tears falling down my face. She kissed me and held me as I fell apart in her arms.

"Dylan, you want to-woah" Blake said looking at the dead bodies and blood. "What" I said. Not moving. "It's a note"

I took the note and held it so Avalon and I could read it together.

'So I see you have twins? That's nice. Since obviously when we took your mate and you didn't care, we'll take your children. So helpless infants, they haven't got much time do they? Just meet me in the woods in a week at midnight. I'll give you your kids if you give me your pack. Oh! I almost forgot, Congratulations you had kids! Also i'm sorry about your parents, I didn't mean to kill them. Actually I did. Have a nice week!'

I growled and Avalon was crying. I was sad, angry, hurt and was ready to kill. "Gather all the packs fighters" I said, holding my mate who was sobbing into my chest. "Now!" I roared. Everyone scrambled away and I picked Avalon up. "Wait, go back to the Nursery"

I did as she said. There was a nurse who was pale when she saw us. "We know" Avalon said as she grabbed both their teddy bears. "Make sure these kids get to their parents" I told the nurse as I carried my broken mate out of the hospital.

•To Be Continued•

Merry Christmas!