Chapter 24

I go take a shower to wash off all the blood. Once I got out I got changed into gray skinny jeans and a black tank top. I brushed my hair out then headed downstairs where the cook out was already starting. "Avalon!" Kasey yelled running over to me with Ivy and Marie. "Guys! Whats up!" "Nothing much. Did Jules happen to ttell you why she gets a cookout?" Kasey asked resting her elbow on my shoulder. "No I was just about to ask you guys if you knew anything" "Look like were all in the dark" I said grabbing Ivy's drink and taking a sip of it. "Avalon!" "Ivy" I repeated in the same tone smirking. 

We were interupted by Jules' voice. "No! I'm fi-- I swear to god Blake you touch me you die" We all started laughing watching an annoyed Jules swatting Blakes hands away from her. She stomped up to the mic then smiled. "Hi! I'm Julia the beta's mate. We are having this cookout today to celebrate something big for both of us and the pack." Blake walked up behind her and smiled down. "We're having pups" He said into the mic. The whole pack cheered and yelled congratulations. Blake kissed his mate then walked off the stage.  

"Why weren't we the first to know?" Kasey asked spinning around looking at us. "Beats me" I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. "We'll leave you guys" Kasey said smirking and walked away with the others. "Stupid" I muttered to myself and spun around to face Dylan. "Well you knew so I'm guessing Blake told you" "He had to if he wanted the party" Dylan said shrugging. "Why didn't Jules tell me!" I answered outraged. "Don't know you can ask later" "Ask later? I can ask now" I stated ready to go find Jules. "Not today cupcake"

"Why not?" "Me and you are going somewhere" "No I'm not!" "Avalon you are not buts." "No I'm not going any--" I was cut off by him slinging me over his shoulder. "Dylan put me down!" "Not going to do that cupcake!" He said and took off. I started yelling and hitting his back with my fists. I stopped when he put me down. "I looked around for a minute before realization hit me. "Where at the tree house" I said looking at the house. "Yep lets go" I stared him down. "Is there food?" "Stupid question cupcake. There is always food" I laughed forgetting breifly about being angry with him and climbed up the ladder. 

When we were both in I looked around. "Woah" The place had been totally transformed. There was another ladder going up again and also the room had been picked up and re-arranged. "Go up" Dylan said from behind me. He didn't have to tell me twice I was already halway up the ladder. I went up and gasped at what I saw. "Nice isn't it?" Dylan said next to me. "It's beautiful" I said looking around. 

There was a waterbed that had LED lights at the bottom making it go from blue to green to red. It was beautiful. Then there were stars that glew in the dark on the ceiling. The jars I made for my room that were left over were also here along with the ball nightlights. I had a chalkboard fridge and also a chalkboard wall. "Bathroom is down in my room but you knew that." 

"How?" I asked looking at him. "Wood and money" He said sticking his hands in his pockets. "Funny, I have lots of questions for you" "Okay I have answers. Probably" "Okay how the hell did you get electricity and plumbing?" I ask looking around. "Well Electricity I use a generator. Plumbing well that was my dad. He did it for me so I honestly don't know" I nodded and smiled. "I have a water bed!" i shouted and ran to the bed and jjumped on it and feeling it move under me. "This is amazing I said" moaning into the pillow at how much my body relaxed.

I heard Dylan take in a deep breath. "Something wrong?" I say smirking. "Yes, your moaning because of a bed, not me" I smiled and flipped around to face him. "That's because the bed is better" I said simply. "I bought the bed though!" "Well it's still better" I said smirking. he got up and walked over to me his eyes dark. He cupped my face with his hands then kissed me. It was rough and very demanding. When he asked for entrance I denied it. I know it gets him angry, and I love making him angry. He growls lowly and moves to my neck sucking at my sweet spot knowing exactly where it is. I moaned and I could feel the smirk on his face. 

"Can the bed do that?" He asked looked at me. "No" I said breathlessley. "Didn't think so he siad and went back to kissing and sucking my neck. I felt his canines come out and I knew it had to stop. "Dylan" I said but got nothing. "Dylan!" I said louder this time trying to pudh him off. "Dylan!" I screamed and pushed him off me with all my strength. My neck was bleeding, if I hadn't gotten him off of me I would've been marked again. I glared at him. "I don't care if that was your wolf or you Dylan White. I may have accepted you because of what happened today but I am not going to just let you mark me and act like what you did never happened."

"Avalon, I know I messed up but I'm not letting go of you not this time. I have already lost you to many times. I want you to be mine." "Oh just like you wanted me to be yours and when I agreed you went and fucked Stacy, I can't go through that again!" "It wont I promise! I was stupid Avalon!" "Trust me I know your stupid now get out of my room" He looked at me shocked. "Your not leaving" "Hell no there is a water bed but you. You need to leave my room" He got up and turned around to leave. 

"Wait one more thing" He said and quickly spun around and kissed me on the cheek. "Goodnight Cupcake" He quickly got out of my room leaving me stunned. I groaned and fell back on the bed. I grabbed the nightlight and started throwing it in the air and catching it. Why couldn't life be simple. Why does he always wolf out on me. I rolled on my stomach and pulled out my phone and called Dan. 

"Hey Dan" "Hey Avalon! Whats up?" "Not much you guys on your way?" "You bet, by the way Nicole and Phil say hi!" "Tell them I said hi too, where are they?" "Oh there here in the back having sex." "I feel bad for you" "I feel bad for me too" As if they planned it out Nicole moaned loudly. "Hook me up to the car" I said and I could practically feel Dans smile through the phone. "NICOLE AND PHIL SHAME I EXPECTED MORE OF YOU! MAKING POOR DAN LISTEN TO YOUR MOANS AND GRUNTS GET A ROOM WHEN HE STOPS AND THEN GO AT IT NOT IN THE CAR" I scream into the phone struggling not to laugh as I heard Nicole squeek a little.

"God Dammit Avalon" Phil said and I laughed. "Hey had to stick up for Dan" "Yea Yea just so you I know the rooms are sound proof right?" "Yep" I said rolling my eyes. "How far are you guys Dan" "About 1,000 miles out" "You guys have been on the road for a long time." "Tell me about it" Dan said. "Look we're about to stop for the night Avalon I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yep see you tomorrow" I said and ended the call. 

"Who was that!" Dylan yelled. "My boyfriend!" I shouted back. I smirked as I heard him pound on the locked door in the floor. "Avalon! Open this door!" "Nope" I said and layed down falling asleep to Dylan still pounding. 

___________________________________________________________

Sorry this is my 3rd attempt at this chapter and it came out short but hey. I'm tired and have family over for the batmitzvah. 

You'll forgive me...

Eventually... 

BUH BYE