Chapter 23

Yes I know Dylan need to grow up and he will you just gotta wait well actually you have to wait one or two more chapters but whatever. You'll see when I get that far. Anywho This book is only going to be 30 something chapters long so yes it is nearing an end. :( sad face. It's not completely over yet though so don't act like you can predict the ending because I read to and I know your like oh

she gonna forgive him

dey gonna get a baby

get married

be happy

NO IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT THIS ISN'T A BOOK! 

okay maybe it is a book but still 

NO JUST NO I DO NOT WRITE SO CLICHE!!! 

Well not all the time I should realllyyyyyy shut up! 

Enjoy

"Cupcake" I woke up to Dylan's voice in my ear. I jumped a little and quickyl shot out of bed. "What are oyu doing here. In my bed? "Sleeping" He said shrugging and laying back down. "No just no. Out Dylan now." He got out of bed and walked over to me and started kissing up my neck. Where was this coming from? My mind flashed back to last night how I told him to be his old self. Well looks like he followed my directions. At least he listens. 

"I don't think you want me to leave" I pushed him off and ducked under his arm. "Oh but I do Dylan now out" I pointed at he door and he smirked. "I'll be back cupcake don't miss me" "Not missing you now bye!" I closed the door and went to go take a shower. Did I really forgive him? Or was I just trying to tell him to stop treating me like a princess. I'm pretty sure it was the second one. I wouldn't forgive him that easily would I? You have before. Star said in my mind and I scowled. You did not me. It was a mutual thing. Star said defensivly. Not really. Star huffed and locked herself in the far corner of my mind. 

I heard a knicking at the door and still being decent I decided to let them in. "Come in it's unlocked" "Oh good" Said an unfamiliar voice. "That makes life easier" I felt something pressed aginst my mouth and it smelled strongly of chemicals. I blacked out soon after he put the rag to my mouth. 

When I woke up I was in a small cell. My mind quickly flashes back to the last time I was captured. I looked down and the chains I had and realized they were silver. So not the same people otherwise they owuld know silver does nothing to me. For once in my life I am so glad I was kidnapped for a month. I faked a wince every now and then to make it seem like it hurt me. I heard footsteps coming towards me and saw the face of one person I never thought I would see when kidnapped. 

I saw Stacy. The same Stacy that my mate cheated on me with. The same Stacy I beat up, and right now biwing locked up and her seeking revenge. I wasn't going to win this fight easily. "You have 5 minutes to mentally prepare yourself for whats about to come" She said glaring at me. "Whats about to come? I asked interested wanting to know why I was taking. "Why hell of course!" She said smiling and walking off. "Bitch" I muttered. I was strong so I wasn't too worried and if I got an item such as a dagger or sword then there was no end to the chaos I could cause. 

Just like the bitch said I was taken away 5 minutes later and brought out into an underground arena. "Jeez this is like gladiators all over again. Not to mention it looks like a scene out of Lost girl" I muttered looking around. "Nice to know" Said Stacy as she smirked and locked the door behind me. "Hope you die" She said a little to happily. "Thanks I'll kill you once I win!" I said with the same amout of enthusiasm and happiness as her. She sneered. "As if you wont be getting out of here alive" I shrugged. "We'll see"