Chapter 30

I grabbed some cute pink clothes and a teddy bear I made at build-a-bear. It was Jules baby shower and I was getting gifts last minute as always. The guys weren't invited so it was just is girls.

I quickly stuffed the gift into a bag and put tissue paper in it. I signed the card once I parked into Blakes parents driveway. I ran out of the car, I was later. "I'm here!" I said running into the house. "Finally bitch!" Jules said hugging me. She had gotten bigger, he was month away and her little girl, April, Jules and Blake finally agreed on a name after lots of fighting.

"Here's the gift" I said, shoving it into her hands and sitting down. We played lame party games, gossiped, laughed, got drunk and finally we were about to open presents.

Jules got lots of clothes and decorations for Aprils room. Her mom got her a crib and Blake's mom got her a diaper changing station and they both got her shirts that said grandmas #1!

Jules opened mine and saw the build-a-bear. "Passing your tradition into my family now Avalon?" I smiled, "You know it!" The party ended soon after and I stayed behind to help move all the stuff to Jules new house.

We blared the music singing terribly as we pulled into the driveway of her 3 story house. Blake was Beta so it was no surprise how big it was. I was gushing about the baby while we brought everything into the nursery which lucky for April wasn't all out pink there was purple and some green in it. It was beautiful.

"So did you tell Dylan yet" She said as we finished the crib. I stood opened mouth. "How did you know!" she snorted. "Next time sweets, you shouldn't use my personal bathroom" I blushed. "I'm waiting, it's almost Christmas. Hope he likes his present"

"I wonder how that's gonna go down." She cleared her throat and in a girly voice that was supposed to be me said, "Dylan, I'm pregnant and your the father but you knew that so that was pointless! Merry Christmas!"

"I don't sound like that!" She ignored my comment. "It's been what 2-3 months" I smile. "Almost 3" 3 months since Dylan took over the pack. 3 months since Dylan and I had been fully mated. 3 months. "So what you gonna do to tell him?"

"I get an ultra sound the week before, and find out the sex of the baby. I'll put the picture and an IT'S A GIRL! or ITS A BOY! certificate.

"That's nice" Jules said. It sounded like she actually likes the idea. "Just one question, what doctor are you going too?" I smirked I knew I couldn't trust Annie she would run and tell Dylan. "Erin from my pack in NC came in once I found out" Jules shook her head, smiling. "You bad girl" I laughed. "Just want to surprise him!"

The diaper changing table was complete and we put stuff on shelves. "I wish I did something amazing like that for Blake" I looked at my friend. "Maybe the next one" I said smiling.

"Ha, Ha" she said with a straight face. I put the sheets on the tiny mattress. I'll be doing this soon. I thought as I placed the new toys in the crib.

"Make sure you bring this to the hospital the day you go in labor!" I said motioning to the bear. "Not likely but okay!" We laughed.

I had to leave a few minutes later to go to a meeting with some Alpha's visiting since I was Dylan's mate.

I said goodbye to my friend then rushed to the pack houses. I changed into decent clothing and went to Dylan's office. I was the last person in there which was embarising. I groaned iternally. "Nice of you to join us" Dylan said a little annoyed. "Sorry I'm late everyone. The Betas wife was having some issues and considering she's my friend and pregnant, I helped her." Blake looked at me thankfully. Dylan looked half annoyed half pleased and everyone else didn't care. I sat beside Dylan who rested his hand on my thigh. He started to talk. Mainly about the alarming number of rouges and vamps that were become allies and attacking packs.

It reminded me all to much of that month I was gone. "Now my mate was taken by them a year ago. She came back but immune to silver and wolfsbane. They are pushing there bodies beyond the limits seeing what we cannot be immune to, even after a bunch of doses."

Murmurs went around and people gave me sad glances and I was pissed. They shouldn't feel bad for me! It was forever ago. Dylan sensed my anger and rubbed soothing circles on my back.

I was calming down and the talking died out. "4 other cases like this have been reported, sadly for them they never made it out alive" This was news to me. A map was pulled out and Dylan grabbed a pen. "All people who went missing were taken in these places." He circles all the places. "This is one of the three places they could be to get there in that amount of time. He circled those places and began talking.

"Alpha Andrew and Chris. This is near your territory so be on the lookout. Alpha Fred and Samuel, you have this one and this one, so make sure your packs are prepared for anything. All of them should know how to fight. I don't care if it's your kids, the omega, the orphan. Train them." The Alphas nodded, a determined look on their face. "The rest of you your packs are at least 20 miles away from any of these places. This doesn't mean your safe. Make sure your training everyone and on the lookout with proper boarder control." They all nodded the. The meeting was dismissed. Dylan and I stayed and I rested my head on his shoulder, intertwining out fingers.

"I should punish you for being late" Dylan said looking at me sternly. "Dylan I was helping a pregnant lady!" He scoffed. "Sure" I slapped his arm. "Hey! I built a crib!" He laughed and bent me over his knee.

"Really Dylan!" I said but only got a slap on the ass as an answer. "Cupcake, how many do you think you should get." I answered immediately. "Zero" He spanked me again. "Wrong answer"

Eventually I was just talking to him while bent over his knee. "Yea she's pretty excited about April." I said when he asked how she was reacting to the baby. "That's nice. Blake won't shut up about both of them" I chuckle then gasp as his hand hit my ass again. "I thought we were done" I groaned and shoved my fave into his leg while he chuckled.

We got up and made some pizza rolls after Dylan was done abusing me. "Pizza rolls are way better then pizza!" I argued with Dylan. "No, No! Pizza is! I mean you also get more pizza then in pizza rolls!"

I rolled my eyes, "Fine you don't like pizza rolls there all mine." I put all the pizza rolls on a plate and went to the living room. "Wait! Cupcake! Pizza rolls are better!" I popped in a pizza roll and smirked.

"I know" I turned the TV on and snuggled up to him as I ate the pizza rolls. I felt Dylan carry me upstairs before I fell asleep.

***

"You ready!" Erin said as I walked into the hospital. I nodded my head excited. I wouldn't let her tell me anything about the baby. I waited for this appointment to find out everything. She put cold jelly on my stomach, which was growing, she looked around and was smirking to herself.

She typed things in and tons me I could put my shirt down. I did and sat up. "So is it a boy or a girl?" I asked excited. She turned to me smirking. "Try are they boys or girls" I choked on air. Twins! "Twins?" I asked and she nodded. I took a breath wanting to calm down.

"A boy and a girl sweets" Tears were in my eyes. Happy tears. "Print the ultrasound out" I said wiping my face. A few minutes later it was handed a packet. I took it and went home. I hid the file from Dylan right away. When I came back I must've sill looked shocked because he was worried. "Nothing" I mumble and fall into a restless sleep.

Christmas came by faster then I thougt. I grabbed the folder from the hiding spot and placed the pictures in a box. Then the certificates.

I took a shaky breath as I placed it under the tree. "You've been weird all weak cupcake, you okay?" I nodded, "I've been scared you won't like my present" I said letting my tears escape. he rubbed soothing circles on my back kissing my head. "Anything from you is perfect cupcake. So calm down, i'll love anything you give me." I hoped he was telling the truth. "Let's go your exhausted" Dylan said scooping me up bridal style. I snuggled into his chest, wondering if this will be the last time he does this.

The morning came way to fast. The little ones were around the tree smiling and the teenagers were under it, looking for their presents. "Here Luna this is from The Alpha." A little girl said giving me a box, I thanked her and turned to see Ace giving Dylan his present from me. Once everyone had there presents around them Dylan was the first to open his. "Dylan open mine later" I said when he reached for mine. "Like alone later or..." I shook my head. "Let it be the last" he nodded and opened a present. Then it was my turn. Dylan had gotten me keys and a gift card. "The rest of the present is outside" I kissed him and thanked him. After that everyone opened there presents.

"Okay calm down! I still have to unwrap my last one!" I was shaking, that's how nervous I was. He unwrapped the ribbon and opened the lid. His eyes widened as he looked at the ultrasound pictures then my stomach. "No" He whispers and takes the certificates out. "No way" he said. I was worried he would hate me and leave me.

"Not a joke right?" he asked and I shook my head, tears were falling. Dylan rushed to me picking me up kissing me. "I love you! Why were you scared though?" I tried to control my sobs. "I thought you would leave" He kissed me, making me forget my worries. "Stupid girl, I couldn't be happier!" He set me down and kissed my stomach.

Jules was taking pictures, I could care less though. He was happy and ready to be a dad. "How far are you?" he asked as the pack started to process the fact I was pregnant. "About 2 months" I only had 4-5 more months left. Considering werewolf pregnancies take less time then normal.

I was engulfed in hugs from pack members saying congratulations. It made me miss my mother. If only she could see me right now. Would she be proud and happy that her daughter is now Luna and her grandkids are on the way? She would. I decided, she would love both of them so much. I started to tear up again. The hug was interrupted when Dylan's parents burst in the doors.

"DYLAN! HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL US WE HAVE GRANDKIDS ON THE WAY!" His mom came over to him and started hitting him. His dad and I were laughing when finally his dad pulled his mom off of Dylan.

"I'm sorry Avalon, but I would rather my son tell me in person instead of over the pack link." I smiled. "I gave it to him as a present a few minutes ago Mrs. White" Her mouth made an 'O' shape. "Don't call me Mrs. White sweetie it's so formal and I sound old. I'm not old! Call me Linda" I nodded and went over to Dylan who was glaring at his mom.

"That women is crazy" Dylan said, pulling me into his lap. "She gets it from you" I said kissing his cheek. He scowled at me. "That's not how I works!" I just laugh. "In my mind it is" He shook his head chuckling. "Your insane cupcake" I nodded my head enthusiastically which made him laugh.

"Now we go shopping!" Jules said dragging me to my feet. For a women expecting in a few weeks she has amazing strength. "Why it's Christmas no shop will be open!" She rolled her eyes. "Who said we're leaving this house?" That got me confused. "Dylan she'll need your credit card for online shopping." Jules said holding out her hand. Dylan grabbed his wallet and gave me the credit card and a scowling Jules. "Think of girl names!" I say as I was all but dragged out of the room.

I heard laughing behind me and toys being played with. Jules dragged me into Blake's room which was also hers. We got on the bed with the computer in the middle. "Now I don't know what furniture you'll get at the baby shower, but sweetie if you want it a certain way, you get it yourself." I nodded as she went on google. "Lets look at clothes!" I say searching baby clothes. "That's to vague, what clothes do you want the baby to have?" I grinned and typed in Doctor Who baby clothes. "It's going to be a long day." Jules said while I was laughing.

After 5 hours of shopping we somehow ended up on YouTube. We stayed there for an hour, reluctant to get off. I only left when Dylan came and grabbed me. Carrying me to our room.

"Your mean" I said pouting. "No i'm not he said smirking. "Yes you ar-" I was stopped by Dylan kissing me. I melted into his touch, wanting to be closer to him. Dylan felt it too and took his shirt off.

Our night ended with clothes scattering the floor and us trying to get air in our lungs.