Chapter 27

I raced down the stairs, looking for him. I saw nothing. What I did see were curious faces poking out of doors. Even a few in the halls stopped after they heard me scream. I went to my left and heard a door slam. I didn't follow it though, I kept running. I raced around a corner, almost slamming into a wall. "Dylan!" I yelled probably sounding like a retard. "Avalon!" I heard someone yell and whipped around, it was Calvin, he was smirking. "Not funny! Where is he?" He just shrugged, the smirk still on his face. 

"Avalon!" Another person shouted and I ran towards it only to be graced with Ace's smirking face. "You dick! Where is he?" His smirk didn't fade. "Tsk, tsk, I'm not a dick Avalon. Who are you looking for?" The smirk on his face told me he knew exactly who I was looking for. "Your useless" I exclaimed and went past him. "Avalon!" I heard from upstairs.

I knew it was foolish of me and the more time I wasted the farther he got away from me. I ran up the stairs and saw Blake, who was smirking. "Boo!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not talking to you! Why where you even in my room?" He went ot open his mouth but I held up my hand. "I don't want to know, bye" I ran back down stairs and outside. I saw a few people hanging around the pool, Nicole was in the shaded area and Phil was splashing her. 

"Dylan?" I asked them. Nicole looked at me and shook her head. I sighed and ran into the woods. I wasn't even that mad anymore. I just want to find him. "Avalon!" I heard a voice yell and I followed it. "What?" I asked, the person was not yet in view. "Hurry up! I thought you were fast!" Yep, it was Dylan. "Dick" I muttered. "I heard that!" He said as I saw him in a clearing with a car. "I was hoping you did" He scowled. "And here I am about to take you to Disney Land" 

That gets my attention. "Disney?" I ask, excited. "Yes, Disney. Now get in the car women." I run to the car and open the passenger door. We get in and Dylan starts the car. I hit him in the gut before we go, for kissing me. "What was that?" He said gasping for air. "For kissing me" I reply and turn on the radio. 

We start to drive and I sing along to the radio. For the whole ride, I was either singing, complaining, or talking to Dylan. I'm pretty sure he would murder me if I gave him a chance to.

"We're here!" He says and I jump out. "Yay!" I start to bounce and Dylan holds my hand. We follow the crowd and eventually get to the entrance. Dylan pays for us, when I enter I grab my phone. "Picture time!" I run up to a person. "Excuse me can you take picture of us?" She nods and smiles. 

I grab Dylan's arm and we smile. "There!" She says smiling handing me the phone. "You have a great day ma'm" She tahnked us and said that we have fun, or she'll hunt us down. We laughed and walked in. "Where to first?" Dylan asked and I just shrugged. I took a few pictures of characters, rides, people, scenery. "I think we should go on a roller coaster first" Dylan looks shocked. "You like roller coasters?" I jump up and down. "Hell yea! Let's go on space mountain!" I grab his hand and run to get in line. "Actually lets get a fast pass" I say and head in the line to get a fast pass. 

We get two then head around, looking at the merchandise and food. "Let's get a few fast passes for rides then go get pictures with characters!" I say as I get yet another fast pass for another ride. "Your such a kid" I nodded my head. "Who wouldn't be in Disney?" I jumped in line to get a picture with Goofy. "You want a picture with him?" I ask as we move up a little. "Yes! It's goofy!" I laugh and we wait a little longer until we get to Goofy. "Next" The camera guy says. I walk to Goofy and give him a hug. "Okay look at me! 3, 2, 1" I smile as he takes a few pictures. "Okay!" He scans something and tells Dylan something. 

When we leave my stomach grumbles. "Food!" I run and Dylan isn't far behind. "You need to slow down." He says and I laugh. "You need to catch up." We order fries and share them. "So when does Space Mountain start?" I ask as Dylan looks at his fast pass. "We have enough time to finish these fries and then get in line." I nod and almost shove the rest of the fries in my mouth. Dylan takes his time making me annoyed. "C'mon! C'mon!" I say bouncing on the balls of my feet. I wanted to ride a roller coaster now, sue me.