Chapter 13

A.N- Did I ever tell you how hard it is to write c: nope well I'm not gonna cause it's suprisingly easy XD It is however hard to update daily, well just about daily. This message is for my friend Santiago who thinks I'm probabbly some dirty pervert :P I am not XD Mates must be marked and mated it is just how it is XD And its so boring if she doesn't tease him wheres the fun in it if it's that simple :3 Exactly no where it isn't fun so deal with it Santiago and move on with your life :P As you might now there are 3 book that connect with this one. 

Marie's story- Only on the Outside

Kasey's Story- Twist of Fate (This one is not out yet so don't bother)

So if your interested Avalon's love story is not the only one to tell. ^-^ Well love you all! Enjoy this chapter!
________________________________________________________________

~Avalon's P.O.V~

I can't beleive he used me like that! I'm totally disgusted. Stupid Mark. Stupid Heat. Stupid Hormones. Stupid Dylan. I fall back on my bed. It took me a while but I finally got Dylan to let me stay in a guest room. I look over at the clock. 1:08 flashing on the screen.

Dylan isn't back yet. I wonder what happened. He left at 10 saying he was called to the pack house for alpha stuff. I just nodded and headed up here to my room where I have been ever since. His mom was nice and came in with food that I politely turned down, I just wasn't hungry. I opened my laptop and looked at the screen already bored. Mate must be near mate Star whines in my head. I groan she has been like this ever since Dylan left the house Star Shutup! He will come back eventually we'll probably be asleep and wont even notice.

 Star's laughter fills my head Ha! Your funny thinking your going to sleep! Yea right! Good Luck noe that your marked it'll be difficult to fall asleep on your own. I know she's right and shut my laptop laying down shutting my eyes tightly. He needs to get home. I will not be a happy camper if he isn't. After what feels like hours the door downstairs opens and I smell Dylans amazing apple and cinnamon smell. I breathe in deeply and star automaticly calms down. I hear Dylan climb the stairs and start to relax even more.

The door creaks open. "Avalon I know your awake. I'm sorry I took so long but Marie was making enchanted clay animals and I got you one" I sit up as Dylan walks toward me. He holds a chameleon in his hands a clay one. "Ari go to Avalon Savvy and do whatever she commands" THe chameleon, or Ari walks into my open hands and climbs to my shoulder. "Can it change colors?" I ask amazed at Marie's creation. He nods and i set Ari on the blue sheets. She automaticly takes the color of the sheets and I smile.

I see something climb on Dylans shoulder and see a Koala. "Awe whats it's name!" "Larry" I laugh at the koala's name. Poor Larry. I pick Ari back up and put her on the dresser. She curls up and falls asleep. Well if clay animals could sleep I guess she would be but I don't know if they do so I'm goign to say she is sleeping.

Dylan walks away saying goodnight. He walks into his room and I feel alone and cold. Damn you Dylan for making me feel this way.

Damn you!

I try to warm up by pulling on the blankets and wrapping them tighter but nothing worked. I gave out a frustrated sigh and collapsed back onto my pillow. I lay there shivering. If you listen to me instead of blocking me out you would know that you aren't going to be warm unless your with Dylan! Star says in my head. No we don't need Dylan Star it's just cold we'll be asleep soon. She snorts and walks away and blocks me out.

I look at the clock. 3 am!? 2 hours! I ahve been awake for 2 hours because I'm cold! I know Stars right I need Dylan.

I walk over to Dylans room hoping he is asleep so that it's less embarissing. "About time, I was beginning to wonder if I was going to get any sleep at all" Dylans voice says amused when I enter the room.