Chapter 28

I woke up and felt a small pain on my shoulder. I was confused for a second then looked down and saw the mark, his mark. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and looked at it. It was beautiful. I went to touch and and hissed as pain went through me. "Dang it, forgot about that" I heard a chuckle by the door and looked to see Dylan standing in the door way looking amused.

"What's so funny?" He just shrugged. "Nothing" The smile on his face though told me it was something. I walked up to him and stood on my tiptoes, trying to be the same height as him. "Oh really?" He got on his tiptoes to and smiled down at me. "Yes" I groaned and put my feet flat against the floor again. "You annoy me" I said trying to get past him. "Do I now?" He said following me as I got a monster out of the fridge. "Yes" I said confidently. He innocently brushed past me and touched my mark making making me moan and shiver invoulantarily.

"Doesn't seem like that" He said smirking. "You think your so cool don't you" I asked leaning against the wall. "Yes, actually I do" He had a smug smile on his face. I stepped closer to him and smiled sweetly at him. "Well your not" I said dumping my dirnk onto his head. I started laughing like a maniac. Dylan stood there shocked. "Why?" I shrugged, "Cause I can" He stared at me for a second before smiling. "Give me a hug!" He said and lunged for me. I reacted to late because I felt his stickiness cover me and I screamed. "Dylan!" I said thrashing in his arms. "Yes cupcake" I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Let me go!" I cried and he just laughed. "Nope, no can do!"

It took me 3 minutes to get out of his arms. "Your crazy" I said laying on the ground panting. "Crazy for you" I rolled my eyes. "That was so lame" He sighed. "You try to say something nice and she just shoots you down" I laughed. "Talking to your imaginary friend again?" He nodded. "Yep and he's nicer than you!" I laughed and looked at the clock. "Let's head back" I get up and climb down the ladder Dylan following me.

We arrive back at the house and see Jules hitting Blake. I have seen this countless times but it just seems to be funnier every time I see it. "Stop...Acting...Like...I'll...Break" She hit him in between words. Her belly had the smallest bump in it. I went up and poked it ignoring her rant. "Avalon?" She said her eyes zoning in on my mark. "So thats what you guys left!" I made a face that was like, yea that's not why, but she seemed to think she was right so she went on about our kids, what parents would be and weddings. "Whens you wedding?" I asked looking at Blake and Jules.

Jules smiled. "It's this Christmas!" I did the math in my head. "So about, like 4 months away" She nodded and continued. "I picked out my dress the other day, sorry I didn't tell you, it was only me who went. Anyways, I went there saw this amazing dress, tried it on. It looked hideous on me so I tried on five more..." I listened not really that intrested. "Anyways, invites go out in 2 weeks!" Blake beamed down at Jules. Obviously excited his mate was excited to get married, to him.

"That's great Jules! I can't wait too see what little Avalon looks like!" Jules stopped her smiling. "Why would I name my child after you, your stupid" I stuck my tounge out. "I get dibs on godmother" I said, poking her belly. "I know you've called it since like 3rd grade! Your the godmother Avalon but no way am I naming my child Avalon. That names stupid!" I gasped, and faked pain, as if that statement hurt me. "Your stupid!" She smiled. "I know!"

"So what are you callng it?" I said and started to continuosly poke her stomach. "Well we decided if it's a girl, Blake names it, if it's a boy, I name it" I just continued poking her stomach. "That didn't answer my question" She sighed. "Well Blake wants to name the girl Rosie, with an ie not a y just clarifying. If it's a boy though Misha" I laughed. "Misha" She slapped my hands of her stomach and I laughed. "Misha, Misha, Misha" I was saying it with different voices and it was hilarious.

She rolled her eyes. "Don't hate on Misha" I was still laughing and Dylan who was silent the whole time was trying to hold back laughter. "Our sons Beta will be Misha" I said laughing, Dylan stopped though. "You want kids" I was about to answer before Blake, of all people, beat me too it. "Of course she does stupid! She talked about it all the time, about her kids what they would do, blah, blah, blah. The real question though, the one she should be asking, is, are you ready for a family" I was surprised. Yes, I wanted kids. Yes I was ready for a family. It never even occured to me though that Dylan might not be.

"Are you ready Dylan, to settle down and be in a family?" I asked, because once I give all of myself to him, I don't think I'll survive him leaving me again. He looked nervous, he was thinking things in his head. I tried to see, but he was blocking me. It made me mad, but I also knew he seriously needed to think this through. His face changed from nervous to determined. "I'm ready to settle down with you Avalon and have a family. Only you. Forever and Always." I smiled, and hugged him. He hugged me back sighing into the side of my neck. "I love you Avalon" I smiled, "I love you too Dylan"

The moment was ruined when I heard an aww, and a flash. "Jules!" I yelled and she ran, me running after her. I heard the boys chuckle before I burst into the room Jules went through. "I have a baby!" Jules yelled and sprint from her hiding place. "I'll only hurt you! Not the baby!" I quickly caught her but she curled into a ball the camera in her hands. I tried to pull it out if her grasp but was careful. Not wanting to damage the baby at all.

I screamed as I was lifted up. "Dylan!" I shrieked and heard laughing. "Yes cupcake?" I thrashed in his arms but he want letting go. "Let me go" I saw Jules on the floor, getting up about run for it. "I don't think so babe" Blake said trapping her in his arms as she tried to get out of the room. "You guys are mean!" Jules yelled.

Dylan brushed his tongue over my mark making me moan and shiver involuntarily. "Your a jerk" I said after I recovered. "I'm your jerk" I shook my head, "Your so cheesy" I said curling up in his arms, content.

"Tired?" He asked smiling. "Nope" I said as Blake and Jules left to go do something I would rather not think about. "Let's go to the mall!" I said as Dylan let me down. "Why?" I shrugged. "Why not" I walked out the door and Dylan rushed to grab his wallet.

"So the mall cupcake?" I nodded. He started the car and we started the 5 minute drive to the mall.

We parked and I was ranting to Dylan how much movies and books differed. He was holding my hand as we walked in through the bookstore. "Okay so where too?" Dylan asked. I started swinging our arms a little as I decided what store to go to. "Let's just walk" I said choosing a random direction and walking.

We walked for a few minutes stopping and buying things. Then we reached Victoria Secrets. I tried to avert my gaze and keep walking but Dylan wasn't having it. "C'mon cupcake!" He said dragging me in. I saw Ivy heading over to us smirking. "Well hello you two, looking for a sexy outfit for the bedroom?"

"You work here" I said and she just rolled her eyes. "I lost a bet" I laughed. "So seriously, Dylan want to get this one over here in some sexy lingerie?" I groaned but Dylan smirked. "Not today Ivy, sorry cupcake here doesn't seem to like the idea" I stood shocked for a minute before I looked at Dylan. He was turning down seeing me in underwear just because I didn't like it. It was a sweet gesture but I wasn't having it.

"Yes he does actually Ivy he's lying to you." I don't know who was more shocked Ivy, Dylan, or me. Ivy quickly recovered and was smirking though. Dylan however stood there shocked. "Cupcake, I just, I thought, I love you your beautiful it's not that..." He was rambling on and frankly it was annoying. So I did what any reasonable girl would do. I kissed him.

Again Dylan was shocked and it took him about a minute to kiss me back. We pulled apart and Ivy was smirking. "I'll get a dressing room, you two pick things out" Dylan smirked and knew already what he was going to get me. "Jerk, you were thinking what I would look good in!" He shrugged. "Your the one who wanted this." He was smirking and I turned bright red. "Yea- but that- shut up!" I said as he picked the 4th pair.

"Anything you want cupcake?" I was to embarrassed to even look. "Whatever you pick is fine." Dylan looked at me. "Cupcake if you feel uncomfortable we can leave." I shook my head. "Dylan! Avalon! Got the dressing room!" I grabbed Dylan's hand and smiled. "Allons-y!"