Chapter 11

~Dylan's P.O.V~ 

I walk out of the house leaving my cupcake with my mom. I hope she'll be ok when I get back. I look at the sky. The sun just began to set. I was going to have to do this date at the crack of dawn. I walk over to my uncles house and knock on the door. He opens the door. "Dylan? What are you doing here?" "I have a question can I borrow your hot air balloon?" He looks at me skeptically. "Why do you want it"

"To take my mate up in it" He automatically smiled. "You found her?" I nod and he laughs and motions me inside. I walk in and see my aunt making waffles. "Aunt Leah why are you making waffles? It's like 8 o'clock" She smiles "I was bored and hungry" My aunt cooked a lot and her food was always delicious. I walked over and took a waffle off the plate. She slapped my hand. "Not until I see this mate of yours" I groan. "But she is all the way at home!" she sighs.

"One but no more till I meet her" I quickly grab a waffle before she changes her mind. She was an amazing aunt she could like I said cook amazingly and could make just about anything. I eat the waffle and face my uncle. "Can I borrow it?" He nods. "When do you need it"

"Well I was hoping you could set it up now and I would take her to see the sunrise in the morning" I said. "Awe! How cute your getting all girly with sunrises and hot air balloon rides!" "No I'm not!" I say defensively. "Yes you are!" She cooed and continued to make waffles. "Whatever can you set it up so I can get some sleep before I have to bring her to the balloon?" "Yes and come back here soon I do love seeing my nephew you know"  I nod and say goodbye and quickly get out of their house.

I walk back to my house hoping to get a few hours of sleep before the hot air balloon ride. I open my door and walk up to my room. "Avalon have you even moved since I left?" She looks up confused "You left?" I laugh at her and sit down next to her pulling her onto my lap. "Let go of me!" She screams and struggles to get off my lap. I groan because that butt of hers was killing my little friend. She freezes then laugh as she notices my friend poke up.

"Um you have a little problem" She says stifling a laugh. "Your the one who gave it to me cupcake" I say winking at her. She puts on a straight face "If you wouldn't have put me on your lap you would have avoided this completely" "Now where would be the fun in that?" She scoffs "Fun? This was not 'fun'" She quickly gets off my lap and pushes me in the bathroom. "Take a cold shower! I don't wanna see that thing and I don't wanna here you fapping in their" I laugh at her when she says fapping. "Oh I think you would love to though cupcake" I say through the door. "Pervert!" She yells at me and I laugh harder turning on the water.

She was right I did need a cold shower. I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walk out and see my beautiful mate gaping and checking me out. I smirk "Like what you see?" She absentmindedly nods. I let the towel drop and her face turns red. Suddenly a pillow is thrown at me "The fuck?" I ask Avalon who now looks flushed and furious.

"Get some fucking clothes on you perv!" I smirk "I know you like the view cupcake don't pretend you don't" "I'm not pretending now Get. The. Fucking. Dressed" I laugh and walk to the closet and pull on a pair of boxers and jump on the bed. She looks at me confused "Weren't we supposed to go out?" "Oh don't worry we are but you need to get some sleep first and so do I so lets get some sleep" She looks at me like I'm insane.

"There is no way in heck I am sleeping in bed with you!" "Fine I'll sleep in the guest room" I reply and walk out to the guest room. There is no way I can possibly sleep without her. I think it was 2 hours when I hear Avalon open the door. That was faster then I thought. "Dylan" "Yes cupcake" "Can I stay in here with you" "Of course cupcake" I roll over to one side of the bed and offer her a place underneath the blankets. She gets in and I go to wrap my arms around here.