Chapter 6

~Avalons P.O.V~

.::. 1 week later .::.

It's been a week since I last saw Dylan. A week since I caught Julia making out with Blake. I didn't let her explain. I just ran. I knew I should've let her explain. I just can't right now. I can't seeing her with him after she knows full well what happened that night broke whatever walls were up to hide my feelings. I lost it. Not only did my mate not want me, my bestfriend is now all loving up on my ex-boyfriend and almost rapist. I haven't bothered going to school whats the point I'll just get non-stop apologies from both Julia and Dylan and at the moment I don't want that. I burry my head in my pillow ignoring the annoying beeps coming from my phone. It has gone off non-stop since I ran out. I even had Julia come to the house.

I had my mom make up a lie that I wasn't feeling well enough to talk. I knew it was bullshit and so did Julia. She left though but that didn't stop her constant calls and messages. She was the only one who didn't give up though becuase after the 3rd day of me ignoring the world Dylan stopped trying to get to me.

I admit it hurt but it just proves that he doesnt actually care about me. I look at the clock its 4 am. I might as well go to school today seeing as I can't ignore my problems forever as much I wish I could I know I cant. I sigh and drag myself into the bathroom and take a long shower. As I step into my room I look in my closet and grab my black skinny jeans with my Grey hoodie and some grey vans. As I walk downstairs I skip breakfast.

I haven't eaten anyhting this week unless my mom forced me to. I walked to school seeing as I was no longer riding with Julia. When I go to school everyone stared at me. I ignored it and started to walk to my locker. I made the mistake of looking up becuase what I saw made me want to cry and run back to my room. Melinda the school slut was in a heated make out session with MY mate.

My wolf wanted to come out and kill her slowly for being all over out mate. I was seconds away from bursting in to tears as I stared at them people began to slowly back away knowing full well I was about to flip out. I wasn't planning to though. I was going to be strong and show that he didn't affect me. I stood up straighter with a new burst of confidence. If he doesnt need me I sure as hell dont need him. I stared at them then coughed a little making Dylan pull away form her imediatly. When his eyes landed on me he knew he screwed up big time.

"A-Avalon I-I can explain"

"Whats there to explain" I snap "Obviously I still am not good enough for you but thats ok becuase if your goign to move on be my guest but don't expect me to be waiting for you as a back up because if your moving on so am I" I stared at him straight in the eye.

He looked shocked "Baby" A whiny voice from beside Dylan said. I saw him flinch and laughed. "Baby ignore her she is just jealous" Melinda says touching all over Dylan. I laugh "Your right I'm so jealous of the amount of STD's you have, how fake you are and how your mates going to reject your sorry ass when he finds out you open your legs to anything with a dick" Ok the rejection one was harsh but true.

She glares at me "I wouldn't be one talking since your mate is the one who ran to me" She smirks and my wolf is fighting for control. I walk towards her and Dylan. She looks scared because now my wolf has fully taken over. She cowers behind Dylan. Ha! Like that will save her. I push Dylan out of the way and yank Melinda up by the hair. I pull my fist back and punch her face breaking her nose. "Don't you ever talk to us like that again" My wolf growls at her.

Star goes back in my head giving me control and I look over at Dylan. "I thought you actually cared about me Dylan. Now I see it was a game. I'm tired of you hurting me Dylan stay away from me please" I say turning around and walking to the girls bathroom. I hide in the stall and start bawling my eyes out.