Chapter 21

9k reads?! O.O AODHFLNGOIHDSG!!!! Okay I'm done I would like to thank all of you guys for getting me backin rankings! #511 in Werewolf #858 Teen fiction on 10/4/13 :3 I'm so happy!

____________________________________________________________

I was being dragged into the house with everyone staring at Dylan who was madly clawing at his skin with his free hand. It was kind of funny to be honest. It took alot to just not laugh at him. He dragged me down to the basement free from everybody eyes. 

"Take it away" He said his eyes filled with anger and pain. I galred at him. "No one took it away from me" I see quilt flash in his eyes but he didn't give up. "I command you to stop wahtever you put on me" "Nope sorry no alpha command is going to change my mind" He growled then whimpered falling to the ground. "Silver?" He said his voice hoarse like mine was. "Yes Silver, thats not it though. Trust me I know how you feel. It is my pain after all" I said watching him crumple to the ground. It should've made me happier. It didn't. I felt selfish for doing this. 

You gave him a warning and a chance to not have it happen and he chose not to. I said trying to make myself feel less guilty. It worked too. "Dylan I warned you" "I thought it was just a bluff" He said through gritted teeth. "Dylan I will never bluff when it comes to hurting someone unless its one of my friends" He opened his mouth probably about to say something stupid like 'But arent we friends'. "We aren't friends Dylan. You have to understand that to me you are a stupid stranger who enjoys hurting people" He whimpered under my gaze. Well I like to think it's my gaze or it couls just be the major pain inside of him. 

He screamed out as I saw his whole facial expression change. "Please--Avalon--Pain--Away" I went soft for a minute. "Sorry you brought this on yourself" I shifted my gaze to my feet. "I'll be upstairs" I said watching him curl up into a ball crying. I walked upstairs feeling guilty. 

"Avalon what was that about?" Ivy said looking at me concerned. "You look sick" "I feel sick too" I replied heading to my room to escape the world. "Talk to me" she said coming to sit next to me on my bed. "I put a spell on Dylan now he feels all the pain I have felt for years." She winced. "Poor him" "I warned him!" I said defensivley. 

"I bet you did. So your just going to watch your mate suffer?" I let out a growl. "He did that to me" "Two wrongs don't make a right" I was getting annoyed with her. How can she sit there and make me look like the bad guy. "Well Ivy I'm done with him! What he did today was absurd and uncalled for!" "I know but you are over your head! Hate me all you want call me names! This isn't you Avalon. Do I love that your sticking up for yourself? Yes! I'm so happy you are strong but not like this! You are stooping down to his level when you can be so much more!" I was fuming. Who is she to come and tell me what I'm doing wrong. "Out" I said giving her a death glare. She just got up and walked out. 

I stared at her. What I'm doing is right. I felt pain, he should feel it too. He just ignored my pain. I'll ignore his. It made sense in my head. She is right though 2 wrongs don't make a right. I sighed frustrated and threw my head into a pillow. I screamed. LIfe was so confusing. 

"Why the hell is the Alpha curled up in a ball in the basement!" I hear Blake shout from downstairs. He's still beta don't know why since he lied to Dylan all those years ago. "Because he deserves to!" I yelled back at him knowing he heard. "Don't go in there she isn't happy." Ivy said behind my closed doors. For once I was glad she spoke for me. 

"She needs to stop it" Blake said whilst opening my door. "Avalon stop it" "No! I gave into all of you before that's why I was so weak and defensless! I'm not giving in anymore! Silver and wolfsbane doesnt hurt me! Heck I don't even know why I came here there's nothing left for me! Nothing! Dylan hates me my friends all think I'm some ticking time bomb! Well guess what I'm done! I can't stand it anymore! I'm not even back that long and I'm already going insane!" I curled into a ball willing myself not to cry trying to stick to the vow not to cry.