Chapter 31

•January 18•

"BLAKE!" I heard an ear splitting scream that came from Jules. "BLAKE THE BABY IS COMING! GET YOUR ASS UP!" I hear someone fall off the bed and I knew it was Blake. I sat up and stretched. I shook Dylan who slept through the screaming somehow and woke him up. "What" he said annoyed turning into his pillow.

"It's time for Jules" I said as he groaned but got up. I had promised her I would be there the whole time for her. I got up and took a shower. While I was getting dressed Dylan showered. I made breakfast while waiting for him to finish. I was humming a Panic! at the Disco song.

"What's for breakfast" Dylan said. Wrapping his arms around my waist. "Eggs and toast" I said continuing to cook my eggs. "No bacon?" I shook my head and made a disgusted face. "Bacon is gross" He stared at me like I just told him the sky had fallen. "Since when!" I put out eggs on a plate and went to make toast. "Since ever"

The toast came out and I put butter on it and gave it too Dylan. "There Happy Birthday" It wasn't actually his birthday but I still said it. "Thank you" he said with his mouth full of eggs. I rolled my eyes and made 3 eggs and 2 pieces of toast for Blake.

"Allons-y!" I said getting into my amazing new car that Dylan gave me for Christmas. I'm not good with car stuff but he said it was one of the best, so I trusted him. We made our way to the hospital and found Jules yelling at Annie's assistant Greg. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT! MY WATER BROKE! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO! GIVE BIRTH IN THE WAITING ROOM!" I could tell Blake was trying to calm her but failing.

Annie appeared and saw a very pissed off Jules. "Jules! Is it time?" Jules was mad and snapped at her. "No, I just came here to go elephant hunting!" Annie was staying surprisingly calm. "Okay come with me we'll get you a room." Jules followed her and Blake followed Jules. "Well that was something" I said breaking the silence. Dylan looked at me and we both burst out laughing.

"She kills me" I said once we could speak. "I bet, let's go give Blake some food. He woke up on the floor" I laughed again since Blake was woken up by being pushed on the floor. We asked what room Jules was in and we were pointed to the right. We went in and saw Jules crying and Blake whispering to her.

"Blake" I said softly. He looked at me and I handed him the plate we had wrapped in tinfoil. "Thank you!" He said setting it down and went back to talking to Jules. Dylan and I sat on the other side of her. I held her other hand and she squeezed it. She was having a contraction. "It hurts" she whimpered and Blake looked so broken. "I know sweetie I know just remember, this will be over soon and out beautiful girl will be in our arms" Jules nodded biting her lip.

Nurses came in and gave her a drug to dull the pain. We had been here for 4 hours just talking and comforting her when she was in pain. "Dylan go grab the bear in the back seat" I said when the nurse said it was time to push.

It took 2 hours of pushing, screaming, whimpering and crying before we all heard what we were waiting for. April's cry. Blake beamed at Jules who gave a real but very tired smile. I mind linked Dylan to come in. He came in with the teddy bear a minute later.

The doctor came in and asked Blake if he wanted to give April her first bath. He nodded and left the room for 5 minutes. When he came back he was holding April, a pink blanket wrapped around her. "Hey April" She said her voice changing into her baby voice.

I grabbed a camera and told them to smile. Blake got in and they took family pictures. I smiled at all of them they were all perfect. I took some of just Blake and Jules and some of just April.

•January 20th•

I was putting the finishing touches on Aprils room, waiting for them to get home. Dylan was by me listing off baby names he chose for the girl. "Grace?" I automatically said no.

"Lila?" "No" "Emily?" I was about to say no but Jules voice interrupted us. "Bitches I'm home!" Jules yelled from downstairs. "Bring my niece up here!" I shouted and heard footsteps. Dylan went down stairs and hung out.

We played with April and talked to her and dressed her up. We were so consumed with the cute baby we didn't hear the guys come in. "Can I hold her?" Dylan asked. His eyes focused on the little girl in front of him. "Sure" Jules said carefully placing April in Dylan's arms.

It looked so natural, him holding baby. Even though it wasn't his he looked at her as if she was. "Hey there April, it's your uncle Dylan." He was bouncing her a little and talking to her. I was surprisingly turned on by how well he was with her.

I went and stood next to him. He looked at me and smiled. "How about Ella" It took me a moment before I realized what he was talking about. "That's perfect" I kissed him in the cheek.

We left an hour after dinner because Dylan was about to explode if he didn't show me what he wanted too. "Cupcake I know your pregnant but hurry up please!" I groaned, "I'm hurrying!" He stopped and I almost fell. "Where are we?" I asked and looked up and saw a house. Wait scratch that it wasn't a house it was a mansion.

"Is it ours?" I whisper as Dylan smiles at me. "All ours" We race to the door, him winning and opening the door. "Welcome to your new home Avalon!" I wander around the first floor where it's already furnished. It was beautiful, especially the kitchen.

We went upstairs and there were 5 rooms. One for the twins and one for us. "I-this is amazing" I said running to Dylan and jumping on him. He caught me and spun me. "So you like it" I nodded my head yes. I kissed him and he carefully moved me to the bed considering I was due in 3 months.

***

March 6th

"You did this on purpose" I pouted as I put the special made brides maid dress on. "Did what on purpose?" Jules said innocently. She looked stunning in her wedding dress. "You had your wedding a month before I was due so I look like a whale!" The girls in the room laugh. It was true though. Having two werewolf pups in you makes you huge, but having them both be alphas made it worse.

"Hey I made you the maid of honor as a forgive me gift." I glared at her, "No you didn't. I'm amazing that's why you made me the maid of honor." Jules rolled her eyes. "Okay big whale" if looks could kill she'd be 6ft underground. "If it wasn't your wedding day you'd be dead." She ignored my threat and put her veil on.

"Ready?" She asked and we nodded. "Remember save the tears until you don't have to speak anymore." We lined up and got ready to go in. I was holding April in my arms as we walked out. Her dress matched ours and was adorable.

I kind of ignored everything but there vows and saying I do to each other. When they kissed April laughed. Making the whole crowd laugh. Blake came up and took April from me and the pictures began. I found Dylan automatically and hugged him. He kissed the too of my head and I heard a flash. "Jules I want that gone! I look like a whale!" Jules laughed behind me. "Never!"

Dylan laughed but didn't let go of me. "Your not a whale, your perfect" He whispered in my ear kissing me on the nose. "Stop lying I'm fat at we both know it." I jumped when the baby kicked. Dylan laughed "They're the fat ones not you" He put his hand in my stomach feeling then punch and kick. "You sure ones a girl." I groaned. It really hurt, I felt like my skin was going to break open and demons would jump out.

"Hey so how does Jake sound?" Dylan said as we walked out and got in the limo. "No" I said not liking the sound of it. It was too close to Blake.

The bride assigned me as Aprils baby sitter tonight since I'm pregnant and can't get drunk. It took 30 minutes for very one to get in. April was given to me about 10 minutes before we left.

"Hey missy!" I said poking her nose making her laugh. "Hey little one! how are you!" I blew into her belly making her giggle. Dylan leaned over and poked April's nose. "Hey there little one, you ready to party?" He grabbed her arms and made her dance to non existent music.

We started to drive and talk like children to April. When we arrived at the party people were drinking and it just reminded me that I'm a fat whale who can't have any fun. "If you keep thinking like that cupcake I may just spank you" I slapped him playfully. "Don't listen to my thoughts." He shook his was smirking, "Nah-ah"

We found our table and took a seat. We all ate, Jules took April for this. I was given April again while Jules danced with her dad. Then Blake got up and danced with his mom. Lots of people got up and danced, Dylan and I included. "I'll make her take April and the twins at our wedding." I said shoving cake in my mouth.

Dylan chuckled. "They'll miss her soon just wait."

We waited for 3 long hours. Finally Blake's mom came and took her from us. Dylan automatically pulled me to the floor. We were dancing and I was failing badly. Eventually Dylan just spun with me on the floor. We're idiots don't judge. I had knocked a couple over and Dylan was on the ground laughing. "Shut up" I said blushing as we walked back to the table.

We stayed for another hour before I took April home with us and left. She was staying with us while they were on the honey moon.

We had a fold out crib set up in an extra room and a few of her toys Jules gave me. I put her in the crib, "Goodnight Ape. You'll be with me and your uncle for a few days okay?" I kissed her fore head and turned the lights off.

I went downstairs and saw Dylan with pillows all over the floor. "Dylan?" I asked looking for him. I screamed when I was picked up and out in the couch. "The floor is lava!" I laughed at how childish he was acting but realized I really wanted to play this game.

I stood up and jumped from one pillow to another. "You lost a life Dylan!" I yelled as his foot slipped of a pillow. "Not fair!" He said as he walked to the couch and pouted. I rolled my eyes then picked the pillows up and threw then in the corner. I walked up to Dylan and smiled evily. "Your it"

I ran giggling like a maniac. I heard Dylan coming so I zig zagged and ran up the stairs. I hid in our closet, trying to muffle my laughter. "I can smell you cupcake!" He said opening the closet and picking me up. I was laughing like crazy as he put me under the covers.

"Silly, Silly Avalon" Dylan said looking at me. his yes holding love and amusement. "Hey how about Misha for a boys name?" I asked. We had decided on Ella for the girl but we didn't decide on the boy yet. Dylan made a face. "No" I smiled, "Then it's settled Misha and Ella!"

He groaned, "Your only goal in life is to annoy me right" I smirked. "Forever and Always baby" He glared at me playfully. "Good night cupcake" He said and kissed me. "Good night" I said as our legs tangled together and his arms pulled me closer to him.