Chapter 3

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

I hate myslef. I should've let her explain that first night instead of rejecting her and hurting her. I'm so stupid she is so perfect and I hurt her a ruined her. Its all my damn fault! Maybe if I listend to Drake my wolf and not reject her without having her explain maybe she would be in my arms right now! I shifted into my wolf and went for a run.

I needed space realizing my Beta lied to me and hurt MY mate had my wolf threatning to come out. I ran to my tree hosue from when I was like 10. I come here often it has everyhting from a change of clothes to food. Even a gaming system. No one knew of this place. It was really well hidden too. I shifted back and started climbing up the ladder. When i got to the top i quickly opened the door and went to the drawers looking for clothes to wear.

Once I got changed into Black Jeans and a gray V-neck that showed my muscles I went to the mini fridge and grabbed a monster. Hey I said it was fancy didnt I! I sat on the bed and turned the T.V. on I needed a distraction my wolf was still pissed that I didnt listen to him about letting her explain. I run my hand through my hair god I dont think I can ever win her back. I mean I know I have a huge affect on her but I dont think she will ever forgive me for what I have done to her. Heck I wouldnt forgive me! I rejected her and hurt her. I fooled around with other girls and continued hurting her. I teased her then called her discusting names like a slut and a whore huritng her even more. I screwed up big time. I absoulutley had to win her back I had to have her. I needed her. But first I had to deal with Blake. You can't just lie to the Alpha.

Technically I wasn't Alpha until I fully mated with Avalon but hey I still consider myself Alpha and so does everyone else. I mind link Blake You have a lot of explaining to do go to the clearing closest to the house I finish my monster and climb down the ladder. I walk towards the house and see Blake standing in the clearing.

"Bro What is up with you? Why the hell did you punch me?" I growled "Cause your a lying bastard thats why" He looks at me confused. I give it a minute the realization hits his face. "Is this about that Slut Avalon?" he asks I growl when he calls her a slut. "That is your future Luna don't talk about her like that!" He looks suprised "Bro but she's a slut! You know she threw herself at me at your party last year! I thought you rejected her!" I growl even more my wolf threatening to surface "You lied she didn't throw herself at you and you know it Blake" I decide to use my alpha voice so he cant lie to me "Now Tell me the truth NOW!" I bark at him.

He flinches then runs a hand through his hair and says the exact same thing my angel said to me at lunch. "How could you let me beleive she forced you on her?" he shrugged nervously running his hand through his hair. "I HURT HER EVERY FLIPPING DAY CAUSE YOU LIED TO ME! DO YOU KNOW MUCH OF A DOUCHE I MUST SEEM TO HER!" I yell at him. He looks down not answering.

"What's worse though is I'm falling for her Blake Im falling for Avalon and after what I have put her through I wouldnt blame her for rejecting my sorry ass" I close my eyes and lean against a tree. " If you dont mind I think I'm going ot try and save my relationship with my mate" I walk off not bothering to look back.

I head to school looking for Avalon. When I catch her scent of Red Velvet Cupcakes I follow it. I really hope she takes me or at least agrees to go on a date with me. I walk up behind her feeling like an idiot. I poke her shoulder

"Hey Avalon I have a question"

~Avalons P.O.V~

"Hey Avalon I have a question"

I look into his green eyes. Wondering what the hell he wants. Wasn't he just calling me a slut an hour ago? "I might have an answer" I reply letting my eyes drift to his 8 pack that is oh so visible in that. "Would you go on a date with me tonight?" I Look up at him wondering if this was some kind of joke. It just had to be! He doesnt care about me! He doesnt care I was almost raped he thinks Im just some slut he would never waste his time on me unless it was to annoy me!

"Are you serious?" I ask looking him in the eyes. He looks hurt when I say this. Does he actually care about me? No thats imposible! Dylan White doesnt care about me! "L-Look Avalon" Did he just stutter? OMG HE IS NERVOUS! But why is he nervous? Why is he nervous around me? "I was stupid I cant beleive I hurt you as much as I did and I want to make it up to you so please PLEASE say yes" I look at him in shock this is real he is actually asking me out on a date. I sigh knowing I will give in eventually. "Yes but you arent forgiven for what you have done to me, You will have to prove yourslef worthy of me!" I say smirking.

He nods his head and autmaticly smiles a smile that makes my heart melt. He hugs me and picks me up off the ground and spins me. When he puts me down he leans down and whispers in my ear. " I promise you I will never hurt you again" He nuzzles his face into my neck taking in my scent and gives me a final hug.

"I will pick you up at 7 ok?" I nod and watches as he walks off. That did not just happen did it? I turn around to walk to Julia who witnessed the whole thing. "He did ask me out right or was i dreaming?" I ask. "He asked you out all right" I see an evil grin spread across her face "Make over time Avey!" I groan.

Oh god its going to be a long night.

_________________________________________________________________________

A.N.- AHHH IM AMAZING IK! 2 updates in one day! Un heard of! anyways a picture of Avalon on the side! >>>>>>>>>>>