Chapter 29

We left the store with 8 pairs of lingerie. Dylan with a huge smirk and me with a blush. We continued to go shopping for about 40 minutes before we went back.

When we did I went to my room, that was now cleaned sense I found my friend doing it in here. I places my new clothes where they belonged and decided to try on some outfits.

I was changing out of my 5th outfit, yes even the undergarments, when I heard a groan I whipped around, naked, and saw Dylan. He looked pained. "Out!" I screamed. Covering myself with the bra that covered nothing.

It wasn't Dylan anymore though. His wolf had surfaced and I knew I was in for it. The only though in my head was, I'm screwed.

I took shaky breaths forgetting my nakedness as Dylan moved forward. "S-Stop" I say as his breathe makes me shiver. "I'm trying really hard not to take you any time but like this" he said motioning to my body, "It makes this harder" My mind was screaming no, my body however was screaming in joy at the thought of what might happen.

'This is happening tonight' Star said. I lost on control of my body, watching my actions but not in control. Star and Dylan's wolf were animals. Needless to say, by the end of the night we were fully mated, and I for one was sore.

"This is your fault" I say as I hobble to the bathroom. Dylan chuckles and I take a hot shower, letting the water relax my sore muscles. I thought per what happened last night in my head. Even though neither of us were in control it was amazing. I moaned just thinking about it.

"Avalon!" Dylan said bursting through the doors and I giggled. I was sending him images I last night through our mind link. "Yes Dylan!" I said smirking as I just let the water cascade over my body.

"Are you begging for a round two!" It was more playful then serious, but I could tell he was serious. I was torturing the poor guy. "Dylan! Why do you have to ruin my fun!"

I screamed when Dylan's mouth found my mark. "Dylan" I moaned, trying to push him off. "Say it again" he said, grazing his teeth over my shoulder. I practically screamed the sparks shooting through me were burning. "DYLAN!"

After an hour I got out of the shower dirtier then when I got in. "I think were staying in today" I said collapsing onto Dylan's bed, breathing in his scent. "I wish I could cupcake, but I have to get ready to take over the pack from my dad" Oh yeah, he was the next alpha.

"Good luck Dylan" I said, ignoring my bodies protests and walked over to Dylan, when I say walk I mean stumble, I kissed him on the cheek and he hugged me. "Have fun" He kissed the top of my head. "You rest okay?" I nodded my head.

He left the room and I drifted into sleep.

For about 2 seconds.

"Get your ass up! We need to talk!" Jules barged in and I groaned. Everyone was with her. Marie, Kasey, Ivy, and Nicole. "No I need to sleep" I shoved my head into the pillow. "Sorry sweets but no" Kasey said lifting me up causing me to groan in pain. "No!" I said wincing. It was silent for a few seconds before the room erupted in laughter.

Questions started to be thrown around. "When" "How big is he?" "How many times!" "Is he good?" My mind was about to explode. "SHUTUP!" I yelled and they got quiet.

"It happened last night, it was amazing, he's really realllllyyy big and 4 times. 3 this morning."

Jules shook her head in amusement, "You naughty, naughty girl" I glared at her. "Says the one who was getting it on in my room" Everyone but Jules laughed. "No way! Why didn't I hear of this!" Marie said falling next to Nicole.

For the rest of the day we hung out and caught up. All of us had mates and Jules had a baby on the way. By the way Nicole was talking her and Phil were trying.

Our good day was ruined when Dan burst in. "Avalon, he's back" Tears were in his eyes and I could tell it was bad. I ignored the slight soreness in my muscles. I rushed down stairs and saw Joe on the couch. Kissing another girl. The girl looked like a slut.

"Joe!" I screamed and had a fabulous idea. "How dare you cheat on me! With the baby too! I thought you were my mate! Your supposed to LOVE me" I cried and the girl looked terrified. She did what I expected and ran.

"Luna, what were you doing" I just stared at him. "Saving you from making a huge mistake" he gulped knowing what I was talking about. "This isn't my problem though this is Dan and yours. Forget what your parents said and say, and go with what is right for you." I shoved Dan into Joe and headed to the kitchen.

"Sandwich?" Marie asked and I nodded taking a bite. "So Dans gay?" Jules said. "And your expecting" I snapped annoyed. She raised her hands in surrender, "It's totally fine by me!" I laughed. "Sorry they're relationship stresses me out"

We spent the rest of the day in the pool laughing and joking. I missed these girls. "Oh! Avalon! We have stuff for you!" Nicole said grabbing the umbrella and running into the house. She came out a minute later with presents. "There's one from each of us"

I picked up the biggest one and opened it. It was a back of girl and boy baby clothes. I choked on air giving all of them a what the hell look. "Guys what is this!" I said looking at it. "Your going to get pregnant soon. Hearing what happens this morning and last night, maybe sooner then we think" I just shook my head.

I opened the next gift and found baby bottles. "Dylan's going to kill me" I mumble as I opened another, and another. Soon there was one left. I had clothes, diapers, formula and bottles. I opened the last one and my eyes widened. "Jules! I know this one is you!" I said holding the pregnancy tests.

She smirked. "So you won't have to sneak out and by one or tell Dylan to buy one! That way the baby will be a surprise!" I was pissed, did they want me pregnant! "Why do I need to have a baby!"

"You will be giving birth to the future Alpha Avalon." Oh yeah, "That doesn't mean you but me this stuff now! I will throw a baby shower!" Marie shrugged. "We wanted to be the first people to give you presents."

It was starting to get dark and we all went inside saying good night. I grabbed all the baby stuff and walked into Dylan's room. Just my luck, he was there.

His eyes were wide. "Already!" His voice was high pitched and I laughed. "No Dylan, the girls thought it would be funny to give me all this stuff because they want me to get pregnant ASAP" he sighed in relief and helped me put the stuff down.

"You scared me, we just did it last night, I was like how could she possibly know already!" I laughed. "Trust me I doubt I'm pregnant" he got nervous again. I mean even if you were I would've been excited and happy and scared an nerv..." He was ranting again so I kissed him.

He calmed down and automatically took over the kiss. We fell on to the bed and the rest of the night was a blur.

(I felt awkward writing this chapter XD lots of awkward things in it)