Chapter 4

^^ Kayla Montgomery

Chapter 4

Present Day

Scarlett's POV:

"Aren't you cute." He hummed in response. He grabbed my chin and I gasped at the sensation it caused. He looked over my neck craning my head around.

"What's your name." He asked but it sounded more demanding.

"Why should I tell you?" I spat and he chuckled darkly.

"Because if you don't tell me in two seconds I will remove your head from your body." I gulped but frowned.

"I'd like to see you try asshole!" I growled angrily and he hauled me up by my neck and I groaned in pain.

"Darling you don't want to test me because you won't like what happens." He said his green eyes pierced into mine and I bit back a gasp of fear.

"Sara." I said quickly and he frowned.

"Sara? Sara what?"

"Sara nothing." I said.

"No last name?"

"I haven't had a last name in five years." I said lowly.

Five Years Ago...

I thought when you found your mate life was to be fun and exciting. Joey had graduated and I was in grade eleven continuing to run track and walking the halls myself. Joey seemed to be busy a lot lately and had no time for me.

"Happy birthday Kayla." I smiled sliding over a small pink box with a bow on it. Kayla completely ignored me and continued chatting with her friends. I sighed and grabbed the pink box and walked upstairs. I tossed the box into my closet and fell back on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I had got her a collage of pictures of us but obviously she did not care.

The commotion downstairs soon died out as I fell asleep on my bed.

---

I woke up a little later and walked to the kitchen to scrounge up some pizza. Everyone was pretty much asleep and I munched on the cold pizza as I walked to Joey's office.

As I neared the door a large crashing sound came from inside. I frowned and forced open the door to see Joey on top of Kayla on his desk with all of his things pushed off.

"Joey..." I whispered breathlessly. His tongue was literally down my little sisters throat and he stopped briefly to look up at me.

"Scarlett! Get out!" Kayla yelled. Tears fell from my eyes as I stared at Joey and my little sister.

"You said you would wait for me...You weren't waiting for me! You were waiting for her!" I yelled.

"Fuck you Joey Hamhuis. I hope you choke on wolfsbane and die." I said holding up the finger. I quickly wiped my tears as anger rose. I would not waste my tears on this piece of trash.

I stormed upstairs and slammed my door shut not caring if anyone in the pack house heard me. I threw books and clothes out of the closet and huffed angrily at the pile in front of me.

As I continued my rampage a sharp pain emerged in my chest and I fell to the ground gripping my heart and groaning.

All too soon the pain was gone and I knew what had happened.

"I've been rejected..." I whispered quietly in my room by myself.